I took a walk in the early morning, I wore a long shirt and nothing else. I just started walking down my street and when the need came I lifted my shirt to expose my cock and started pissing. I left a long pee trail down the street. When I got home I stripped and did laundry fully nude while stroking my cock. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, CasvalDeikun said:

I took a walk in the early morning, I wore a long shirt and nothing else. I just started walking down my street and when the need came I lifted my shirt to expose my cock and started pissing. I left a long pee trail down the street. When I got home I stripped and did laundry fully nude while stroking my cock. 

Wow,  I'd love to do my piss like that, but I live on a busy street, there are always people out walking. Maybe someday I'll get really brave and try it. Until then, it's the yard for my early morning piss.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, CasvalDeikun said:

I often walk in my garden with just a 't' shirt on and pee as and when the need takes me. The neighbours can't see unless they look over the fence. It's quite a turn on if I hear them in their garden.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1