My Pissy Honeymoon (ex-wife)

I've told several stories here about my ex-wife. She was an alcoholic, which contributed to the eventual downfall of our relationship. She drank a lot of beer, so always had to pee. She was very comfortable peeing in front of me.

For our honeymoon (many years ago), we stayed at a very secluded cabin in the woods, which belonged to friends of my parents. The cabin was comfortable, but did not have indoor plumbing, only an outhouse. The outhouse was a little far back in the woods, so we really only used it for pooping; if one of us had to pee, we generally did it off of the back porch, or sometimes in other places. 

So, for essentially a week, we both peed outside for pretty much every pee. If it was raining, we either got wet, or found a place to pee inside, for example, into a bowl, or similar. We made a sort of game out of it, trying to get creative with our peeing.

We tried to be careful - we didn't want to damage the cabin in any way. So we were careful not to be too messy indoors.

One time I specifically remember was that we had been out on a wine tour, going from winery to winery, drinking samples, etc. As we pulled up the long driveway, she was bursting. She said to me that as soon as I stopped the car, she was going to have to pee. She even took her shorts and underwear off as I was driving up the driveway. 

I parked, she got out, and ran up the porch steps, and across the deck/porch to the other side. She did a long standing pee off the edge, her arc of piss cascading 8-or-so feet down to the ground below. I took video of it, and still watch it from time to time. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
9 minutes ago, benjamin dover said:

PLEASE post the video if you can, I'm sure we would love to see it!!

Thanks for the interest, but I'm not really comfortable doing that. Sorry, didn't mean to be a tease, I only included that detail as part of the anecdote, not that I had any intention of posting it.

• Like 3