I had a genuine accident for the first time in my adult life

3 minutes ago, lamepeeidiot said:

So, I have a fun story to tell, this happened 15 mins prior to me writing this.

Let's start from the beginning.

I had to run errands today while on a fairly tight schedule. I decided to start at the gym. Going to the gym meant I ended up drinking an absurd amount of water. After the gym, I went to my next stop. It ended up taking an hour longer than it was supposed to. I had gone pee once already and yet, I was ready to burst by the end of it. I had one more stop and I was already running late, which meant that I had NO time to slow down or stop to pee. With a 20 minute drive back home, I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to hold it. I made it to my destination (thank god because, I just cleaned my car and releasing the flood gates in it would've left me irritated instead of exhilarated and turned on). Before I could do anything else, I had to let my dogs out, poor guys were ready to pop too. I knew there was a good chance i was gonna start leaking, so I did change out of my expensive running shoes, and into crocs. as i was walking the first pup i started leaking, not tiny spurts either.. i was practically begging my bladder to hold on just 5 more mins. While i love the idea of public wetting, i didn't want my first time to be in the middle of my front yard where my neighbors could see it, i definitely want to go big or go home (movie theater or right in the middle of a store). 

Waddling back to the door for the next pup, i managed to not leak again but i knew i wasn't going to make it through this next walk, no matter how quickly we went. We walked around the front yard and hearing them release set off another big spurt. I was done for. I rushed us to the back yard and as soon as I made it around the wall, the dam burst and there I was, standing in the middle of my back yard, practically power pissing all over myself. It was strong enough that every inch of my shorts and legs were covered in piss only half way through. I let loose several groans and moans during this and in my head I wasn't that loud but I'm sure it was quite noisy. After I came down from the euphoria, I realized that subconsciously I had stuck my hand into my shorts and was rubbing my clit. I had trouble convincing myself to pull my hand out of my soaking wet and incredibly warm shorts, but in the end I did.

For a while I stood there, enjoying the feeling of my accident that ran from my shorts all the way into my socks and crocs(they were absolutely flooded, enough that even with the holes, there was a puddle in them). it was incredible and totally unexpected. I would've preferred that it had happened somewhere more exciting but I'll take it for now. 

After getting back inside, I unfortunately had to rinse off and put my clothes in the laundry. I am now sitting on my bed, ready to orgasm without touching myself, just from reliving it mentally while writing this. I am also plotting a way to do this again before I have to leave for work, once just wasn't enough. 

I hope you all have an incredible (and maybe wet day). Stay bursting ya'll 😉

That sounds like a fantastic morning! 😄 I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. There is something so exciting about ignoring a full bladder and trying to complete other "more important" tasks. The inevitable soaking having denied yourself relief is the bonus at the end as well! 😄

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That's got to be the hottest thing I've read in quite a while. Thanks for sharing with us! 

PS; I like your 'go big or go home' mentality on the idea of public wetting. Not to egg anyone on, but in the middle of a store would be pretty legendary.... Just sayin. 😉🤪

On 9/12/2022 at 1:05 PM, lamepeeidiot said:

After getting back inside, I unfortunately had to rinse off and put my clothes in the laundry. I am now sitting on my bed, ready to orgasm without touching myself, just from reliving it mentally while writing this. I am also plotting a way to do this again before I have to leave for work, once just wasn't enough. 

Are you able to cause an orgasm by just thinking about anytime that your are thinking sexy thoughts, or does it take a very special occasion to set your mind up for such action?

The thought of being able to do this really turns me on. 

I would guess that you make this happening by thinking sexy thoughts until you could feel the area around the clit starting to tingle.
Then  you just concentrate on that feeling and make it more intense until it goes over the edge.  I must be among your more intense orgasms.

Do you do this often or put it off for special occasions?