New here, kinky girl that loves pee

Katie3244

38 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Welcome Katie.  I am sure you will find some good friends just feel free to ask about anything.  Of course  have fun and I am sure you will find more about yourself and your love of pee

Thank You!! I am definitely looking forward to learning much more! 

On 9/11/2022 at 6:08 AM, Katie3244 said:

Hi all!! Found this site while searching for pee topics and thought I would join. I have been into pee play for a good while and am excited to talk to others into it as well. I am very open minded and love anything kinky or taboo. I love wetting myself, drinking pee, peeing on the floor in dressing rooms and restrooms, etc. Hope to meet and make some new friends.

Hello and Welcome!! YES, peeing in dressing rooms is fun heehee

On 9/11/2022 at 8:08 PM, Katie3244 said:

Hi all!! Found this site while searching for pee topics and thought I would join. I have been into pee play for a good while and am excited to talk to others into it as well. I am very open minded and love anything kinky or taboo. I love wetting myself, drinking pee, peeing on the floor in dressing rooms and restrooms, etc. Hope to meet and make some new friends.

Welcome to the site! Would love to chat and exchange stories/experiences 😊

On 9/11/2022 at 4:08 AM, Katie3244 said:

Hey! I just read your favorite pee experience and holy shit! That may be the hottest single sentence I've ever read. The idea of you walking around sipping on your cup of golden.... 😍 Anyway, stay awesome

On 9/11/2022 at 6:08 AM, Katie3244 said:

Look forward to hearing more of your stories! You sound great!