Pissy Guarding

Jar351

I have noticed many girls and women are comfortable enough with some guys to have them stand guard when peeing and make sure they are not being watched by other guys.  I'd love to hear if anyone has any experience with that and what your thoughts are on the hpyscology behind it?  If you have stood guard was it facing away from the girl/woman?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

it is not only common for women to have men stand guard when peeing in outdoor mixed gender  environment. this is also common for women guarding each other in ladies room with a gender  segregation environment. in some cultures, female bathroom stall have only partitions,with no door. women go to bathroom together in order to guard each other, to make sure that they are not seeing by other female strangers while they are peeing. for example two women go to bathroom together, (the bathroom is too busy, the stalls have no door) when the first woman squat and pee inside the stall, the second woman stand in front of the stall to guard the first woman, wait until the first woman finish peeing. after the first woman finish peeing, the second woman begin to squat and pee in the stall. the first woman stand in front of the stall and guard the second woman. in such cultural environment, women tend to go to bathroom together when bathroom is busy. A woman want to go to pee will find a same sex friend to serve the purpose  as the "door of the stall".  when the bathroom is busy,a woman pee alone without friend will be a little disadvantage, because she will be seen by other women inside the bathroom. A woman who need to pee alone may prefer to go to a empty and quiet bathroom.

Edited by kitty and mimi

Many times I've been asked to keep watch for a female friend. It's nice they feel safe around me that they can let their guard (and more) down.

I suppose it's because I'm protective and will give them the privacy they need, well maybe most of it. But, I'm sure some do it just to see what kid of reaction they can get out of me.

• Love 1
On 9/11/2022 at 2:17 AM, Peenicks said:

Haven't guarded anyone but I have had one of my gal-pals guard me before while I pissed on a tree. She's built like a twig so she didn't cover much of me but I appreciated the gesture nonetheless ❤️

It'd be nice to have gal pals to pee with.

• Hug 1
  • Love 1

I’ve never been in a situation where a friend would ask me to cover them as they peed but if they ever do, then I’ll do as I’m asked and cover and lookout for them as they relieved themselves. 

I care and protect my friends and I’ll cover them and obviously I won’t look at them because I don’t wanna be a creep and it builds up trust and it makes me feel good about myself that they feel safe around me. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pguy2981 said:

Yes and no....

There was a night where my friend ducked behind me to piss, but we were in an open part of my lawn in the dark moonlight night, so she could have peed anywhere. Instead she chose to grab my legs and squat right behind me. I felt pretty honored.

Perhaps she chose you because she felt safe around you and she probably feels more secure peeing outside with a person. 

and you were just there so that she has cover and a extra pair of eyes and she grabbed your legs just to balance herself as she peed. 

That’s just my two cents. 

• Agree 1

Personally I am not comfortable with it at all. When I pee outside only my man can guard me, not other guys. Anyway, usually he is facing me, sometimes he is giving his back and looking somewhere else, it is not so important.

• Hug 1
14 hours ago, Hightower said:

I've 'blocked' for the lass a few times. She peed behind my car in an airport car park while I watched for her back in the summer, and I think she was being too polite to say anything about my hard on when we kissed five mins later 😂

@Hightower I would love to hear more about this airport peeing. I actually started a topic on airport peeing.