The Princess & the Pee

On 9/11/2022 at 6:06 PM, Paulypeeps said:

A lovely image, just after this diorama

jabba-vs-leia-you-are-going-to-regret-th

That is a great outfit for peeing in, just a skirt and bra, because as George Lucas famously said. "There are no panties in space"...

Thanks for sharing the diorama. Definitely agree with your sentiment regarding the outfit. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I think she’ll kill Jabba too. She’s always fierce in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, MJ1308 said:

I think Padme was too kind to have killed Jabba but she could have teased him slowly by peeing on him getting him excited then allowing some one else to kill him whilst he was watching Padme 🍆

I dunno. In the Clone Wars movie when Jabba's son got kidnapped she went out of her way to negotiate with Jabba, even when he was threatening to kill her husband.

As for the second, I think that's the opposite of kind! Granted, if Padmé wanted me to watch her relieve herself as she had me killed, I'd let her cuz I'm just a simp for her 😄 but still pretty cruel.

The only time I can think of when she tried to kill a non-Droid was the beginning of Clone Wars (Ep. 4 I think), where she tried to blow up General Grievous. If she'd succeeded and came to inspect his remains, I could see her peeing on him as he lay dying, a last humiliating punishment for all the Jedi he murdered. Plus that would probably turn Anakin on. 😋

• Like 1