Air BnB Suggestions

9 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I also want to go out in their backyard nude, but I am unsure about how the neighbors will feel about that.

Best not to risk it, especially if there is no fence. I only go in the backyard nude when it’s really late and dark out. Watch out for security cameras from the house or from neighbors.

8 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Best not to risk it, especially if there is no fence. I only go in the backyard nude when it’s really late and dark out. Watch out for security cameras from the house or from neighbors.

on the other hand, on holiday, chances are nobody knows you anyways. so who cares?

4 hours ago, morty98 said:

on the other hand, on holiday, chances are nobody knows you anyways. so who cares?

My airbnb account is linked to my facebook, so I don't want anything outting me if something were to happen. Also, I don't want bad reputation in case I need to stay somewhere else.

• Agree 2
7 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

My airbnb account is linked to my facebook, so I don't want anything outting me if something were to happen. Also, I don't want bad reputation in case I need to stay somewhere else.

As fun as it sounds to "go crazy", I've always thought moderation was the better approach.  Having a massive "piss everywhere, on everything" binge leaves you open to massive liability and getting flagged as an unwanted customer.

If you can get away with a quick pee behind the sofa, great ... tell us how it felt and share as much/little detail as you wish.

If going naked in the backyard is too risky for you, don't let anyone else talk you into it.

In the end, the actions you take belong to you.  Have as much fun as you're comfortable with.  We'll enjoy your adventures however they turn out.  

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

As fun as it sounds to "go crazy", I've always thought moderation was the better approach.  Having a massive "piss everywhere, on everything" binge leaves you open to massive liability and getting flagged as an unwanted customer.

If you can get away with a quick pee behind the sofa, great ... tell us how it felt and share as much/little detail as you wish.

If going naked in the backyard is too risky for you, don't let anyone else talk you into it.

In the end, the actions you take belong to you.  Have as much fun as you're comfortable with.  We'll enjoy your adventures however they turn out.  

Very sound advice! I am honestly quite excited and a little nervous about this trip, so I appreciate your reasonable view. 

• Like 1

I don’t know anything about the size of the back yard or how much it is overlooked, but my approach would be to check it out when you are there and if there are areas that are not overlooked then you are fine to enjoy them as you please.  You might find that there are areas close to the house where nobody else would see, it if it is a larger yard then you might find places away from the house are better in which case you could walk out with just a wrap or dressing gown over you and lose it when you get to the discreet area.

I would tend to agree that being a full exhibitionist in the middle of the lawn might attract unwanted feedback from neighbours but if you are discrete you should be ok.  I would certainly think you should be able to engineer some discrete peeing outside as well - even if it is overlooked you can wear a loose gown or similar and pee down your legs or sit on the grass or a wall whilst you pee.   Even if they did see you, nobody is going to think you are peeing.

Then of course you have to consider what is the real chance of feedback coming your way?   If guys see you then they are going to enjoy the view and not say anything. If women see you, they might not be that impressed or they might actually think you are brave.  If they did take offence they might call you out in person and ask you to stop, and I guess they might possibly mention it to your host when they return, but would the host really give you negative feedback for that?  

I think they would be more likely to give negative feedback their neighbours reported that you made a lot of noise late at night or if they found any evidence of your peeing within the house.  So, my view would be to take the same approach as you do for peeing, enjoy yourself but take care about what you do and where you do it so that there is least chance of repercussions.

By the way, if I lived next door to an AirBNB where guests were naked in the garden and peeing outside then I would be very happy about that. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was at a B&B a week ago where the bathroom was shared with others. I showered in the evening, and there was a little 2x2 foot rug in front of the sink which also acted as a bathmat. I wetted it pretty well with pee so anyone using the sink later would step on it, but as it's right next to the tub it's logical that it might be wet. I would not do anything in my room because I could be blacklisted across the website. It has to be common areas.

• Like 1
  • Love 1