Air BnB Suggestions

Under the furniture seems like the best bet. Flip the couch and move the drawers, beds, etc, and you can piss there to your heart's content without them noticing it. Also the underside of the bare mattress would be undetectable. You can just flip it over when you're done 😇

• Love 1

I would say drink a ton and let it fly. I've began peeing on my carpet irregularly and if I'm hydrated, I can't smell anything. Also, do you plan on cleaning things when you're done peeing where you shouldn't? The only reason I pee on my carpet is the direct access to two carpet cleaners.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well In terms of being discreet and naughty peeing I would try out the sink or the bathtub because it’s easy to clean up and leaves no evidence of you pissing in them. 

Or perhaps the trash can if you have other trash in there and has a lid along with it being a normal bag and not a clear one then go ahead and piss in that, no one would notice when they come by after you checked out your room and cleaned up the room. 

• Like 1

Quick reminder - If you're reading this and wondering where your post has gone.   Yes you, who posted a negative and disparaging post, then it's been removed in line with site rules.

This post entirely meets site rules including the policy on extreme content.  The OP is to be congratulated on their obvious intent to not cause any damage to another's property.

If anyone has a concern about a post it should brought to staff attention by clicking 'report'.  Posting critical comments on another member's post is not the PF way.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Be extra discrete and stealthy, since if the pee is detected the owner will be able to easily identify who did it (you); make sure everything dries and if you’re well hydrated that should be fine. You could try the bath mat also; it just goes into the wash and could be perceived as an accident (or from a lot of water dripping off you) if noticeably wet.

I think the advice given has been good, so not much to add.  The tiled areas are obvious and can me easily cleaned.  The carpet areas are fair game in all the ways mentioned but keep in mind that discreet doesn't have to mean invisible.  Look for areas that are shaded, poorly lit, or little visited ... a small mark there would likely go unnoticed.

Remember to give everything at least 24 hours to dry fully.  If you don't plan to clean up, you could try a spray for pet pee doors.  Fair warning, I've not tried this myself so have no idea if it would work.

In summary, have fun, don't go too crazy and cause yourself trouble, and, most important, don't forget the pictures (maybe even a video or two?).  We're all eagerly awaiting your updates. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

You can also pee on furnitures e.g. on tables, into sinks, on cupboards and so on. Afterwards you can clean the most visible pee drops with a towel or so.

Also spray some pee on walls and carpets are cool.

Walk naked through the apartment an christening as most as you can do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1