Pee chair

On 9/9/2022 at 11:36 PM, weequeen said:

I felt the same when I used to pee in the house when I lived at home! An extra rush of the "naughty" of it. Glad that you found a way to pee in the chair when at home. One of my favorite places to pee now is a chair directly into the cushion with it pressed up against my pussy.

If you're interested in cleaning the cushion there are some small cleaners you can buy or pet pee cleaner. Works great (I know from experience, haha)

I wish i was a girl tbh, peeing with a dick is annoying sometimes. I like it so of course i get hard and its hard to pee, slso my favorite place to piss is in my car so if i was a girl I could get away with wearing a skirt and no panties and just go but since im a guy I have to cautiously pull it out and pee without anyone seeing.  

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Wetclotheslover said:

Ever pee in your bed.  That is a thrill i discovered after my divorce.  If i wasnt living with my girlfriend, i would be back to bedwetting. For me no better feeling then sleeping in a wet bed especially in a hot summer.

Yes ive wet the bed a lot, luckily my dog is massive and old do as long as he’s around I can blame him 😅

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2022 at 7:33 AM, Wetseat said:

... my favorite place to piss is in my car so if i was a girl I could get away with wearing a skirt and no panties and just go but since im a guy I have to cautiously pull it out and pee without anyone seeing.  

Guys can indeed wear skirts! Do some internet research and learn about it such as skirtcafe.org. Or wear a modern style kilt - there are lots of those. Either go commando (no undies) or just pull panties to the side, and there you go!

• Thanks 1