Discussion of pissing/squirting with my co-worker

OMG! She sounds like a great colleague to have. I love open, uninhibited conversations like that, but they are so difficult to initiate so when someone else does it it's wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us. It must make see her in a new light!

• Like 1

Part of me would think an encounter like this would be a dream. However,  I have to question her thinking showing you a picture of her pee in front of a customer. I would to have that discussion in private though, and I definitely would not remain flaccid,  even at age 70.

Yes I am 70 absolutely no offense taken, although I don't have a problem with my stream . I did have a procedure done on my prostate to help me empty fully, but I didn't think I had a stream issue. In fact I went to a urologist because of the opposite annoying uncontrollable leaks.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

"sowing her wild oats,"

I read this in a very refined English accent. I binged The Crown if you've ever seen it on Netflix, and I believe the kings father (the king who just passed this year) said this about his grandson (the heir to the throne kind of, should he not be outlived by his own mother).

Yeah she's totally open about her sexploits with me, which as I said is surprising. I want to open up about mine, I really do, but I am not about to be a workplace rumor and I don't exactly trust her with sensitive info just yet. Otherwise i would tell her about the time i made my SO squirt with a bottle all over me and the couch. I really do want to see her reaction to that.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Having seen your stream in the Men Peeing section, I can attest that it's more like a powerful, accurately aimed public fountain than a broken sprinkler! 😉

I wish I'd been a fly on the wall when that conversation was taking place - or the customer.

If only it were actually powerful! There's definitely more power when I hold it for a long time, but I've never purposely challenged myself to do that, or had anyone challenge me to hold.

There's so many I haven't posted in that thread. I'll have to post my private erome account on there at some point.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

@pguy2981, From previous, similar experiences, at work, I believe that your perceptions of your co-worker's desires and motivations are spot on, but I understand your needs for caution, especially at work. I think your current strategy of letting her take the lead is working, but there is a danger that she may eventually lose interest, if you wait too long. So a story of one of your past experiences may be appropriate, but context and timing are crucial. 

I once dated a girl at work, whom I have named "Ellie," in my posts about her, who had the interesting habit of leaving the bathroom door half open, whenever she peed. Fearing a bad reaction, and rumors being spread, at work, I never walked in on her, or even verbally revealed my interest in her peeing style (loud hiss, multiple starts and stops) over an off-and-on dating history, which eventually lasted 10 years. I eventually revealed my history with her to several Platonic female friends, and asked their opinions on her intentions. They said that she was either testing my interest in her peeing, or actually teasing me, seeing if I would make a move, which I had never done. So I apparently missed out on what could have been a very exciting relationship, over a number of years. Hope this doesn't happen to you and your co-worker. Interest in peeing is relatively rare, among women, as I'm sure you are aware, so don't let this one go to waste, as I unfortunately did! . 

• Love 1

Slight update: I was stretching today and as I stretch, I like to let out little noises here and there. It just feels better that way, idk. She made a comment on how I sound like a girl when I stretch. I said "You should hear me in bed." She laughed silently, but pretty hard and asked if I sound like a girl in bed. I kind of gave a round about answer, but the short answer was "Some people would think that if they heard me". Not too long after, she whispered to me (because there were customers in the area) that she was going to go pee. Now of course I couldn't just let that slide without saying something snarky. I said, no you can't. There are bio-hazard bins right here. She then jokingly made a motion to make it look like she would piss in the container. I wouldn't have stopped her (okay I would have since there are cameras everywhere), but if this were in public, say if we were using the same bathroom and I said "Just piss on the floor!" I would not have stopped her.

After I mentioned how I sound in bed, she was gone to the bathroom for a significant amount of time. I'm sure it wasn't, but I do wonder if what I said was enough to make her want to get off right there in the public toilet. I wonder if she squirted, and how much of a mess she made in the bathroom.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

Lucky man! Sounds like she'll make a great friend if things keep going the way they have.

I had a coworker talking to me recently about his upcoming trip to the Folsom Street Fair, which of course absolutely piqued my interest. He said he was stoked, and even mentioned that his current boyfriend has been pissed on at Folsom. I wanted so bad to ask him more, but it was at a big party with our other coworkers, so it wouldn't have been an appropriate time. I did, however, mention that I want to know all the juicy details once he's back from his trip. I really like this guy too, if he somehow turned out to be a piss freak like me, that'd be kind of amazing.

Edited by fourluvclover
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Less about piss this time, more a discussion of what she thinks of her pussy. Its not the first time that we have discussed how good looking she is down there. She describes her pussy like the seam of a beignet, with the softness and texture of a baguette. I think she has a thing for french cuisine.

If I wasn't taken right now, I'd be speaking french between her thighs. (I know, lame quip haha)

She fancies you. There's no doubt about it.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Kupar said:

She fancies you. There's no doubt about it.

We work alot with blood, so the topic of squirting does come up quite often. It even came up today.

I really do wonder about her squirt streams, if they're full on torrents or small gushes. After the picture she showed me, I'm certain there is some sort of spray factor when she cums. Maybe she squirts multiple times in one session. If this were you, how would you go about asking your coworker about how they squirt without giving off the vibe that you have sexual feelings for them? I'm cool with them but I want to treat this friendship delicately and not have it be more than pee/squirt talk and the occasional hangouts.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

We work alot with blood, so the topic of squirting does come up quite often. It even came up today.

I really do wonder about her squirt streams, if they're full on torrents or small gushes. After the picture she showed me, I'm certain there is some sort of spray factor when she cums. Maybe she squirts multiple times in one session. If this were you, how would you go about asking your coworker about how they squirt without giving off the vibe that you have sexual feelings for them? I'm cool with them but I want to treat this friendship delicately and not have it be more than pee/squirt talk and the occasional hangouts.

Goodness! I'm not sure I'd have a clue how to begin a discussion about that! Good luck!

• Agree 2