First date with Liz

9 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

When he came into the living room, I was standing with my bare pussy leaning my ass against the wall and legs apart.  He opened his eyes in surprise, and I released a powerful stream on the wallpaper.  It's beautiful, I love places that are difficult to completely clean.  I actively shook my ass from side to side, leaving a large stain on a clean, light wall.  It was a great start to the evening...

Deliciously erotic. He's a lucky guy.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2
On 9/7/2022 at 4:32 AM, peeLIZZ said:

I met a guy with a pee fetish a week ago.  It was very funny.  Our first date was at a Japanese restaurant.  We sat side by side on the sofa.  I worn a leather skirt on purpose and let out yellow streams throughout the evening.  He liked it very much.  At the end of the evening, he poured soy sauce on the couch to hide the marks and smell.  The tip was generous, so hardly anyone was against it.

One of my ex-boyfriends even directly told the waiters that I don't like public toilets, so I peed here.  They almost always just named a price and we dispersed.

That evening we drank a lot of tea and went to his house.  I endured in a taxi for a long time, only at the end I could not restrain myself a little and let out some pee on the seat.  When we entered his apartment, I immediately rushed to look for where my new toilet would be.  He clearly made it clear that he will do all woman with such fetishes and he is ready for anything.  He didn’t have carpets, I can imagine why ... And it’s not interesting to pee on the floor, I can do it at home.  When he came into the living room, I was standing with my bare pussy leaning my ass against the wall and legs apart.  He opened his eyes in surprise, and I released a powerful stream on the wallpaper.  It's beautiful, I love places that are difficult to completely clean.  I actively shook my ass from side to side, leaving a large stain on a clean, light wall.  It was a great start to the evening...

That’s awesome! Would love to hear how the rest Of the night went! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, peeLIZZ said:

I met a guy with a pee fetish a week ago.  It was very funny.  Our first date was at a Japanese restaurant.  We sat side by side on the sofa.  I worn a leather skirt on purpose and let out yellow streams throughout the evening.  He liked it very much.  At the end of the evening, he poured soy sauce on the couch to hide the marks and smell.  The tip was generous, so hardly anyone was against it.

One of my ex-boyfriends even directly told the waiters that I don't like public toilets, so I peed here.  They almost always just named a price and we dispersed.

That evening we drank a lot of tea and went to his house.  I endured in a taxi for a long time, only at the end I could not restrain myself a little and let out some pee on the seat.  When we entered his apartment, I immediately rushed to look for where my new toilet would be.  He clearly made it clear that he will do all woman with such fetishes and he is ready for anything.  He didn’t have carpets, I can imagine why ... And it’s not interesting to pee on the floor, I can do it at home.  When he came into the living room, I was standing with my bare pussy leaning my ass against the wall and legs apart.  He opened his eyes in surprise, and I released a powerful stream on the wallpaper.  It's beautiful, I love places that are difficult to completely clean.  I actively shook my ass from side to side, leaving a large stain on a clean, light wall.  It was a great start to the evening...

Damn, I know this isn’t a dating site so im going to make it clear im not asking you to but if i ever was spending the day with someone as wonderful as you id go in a walmart and let you go on or in whatever you want in the car and whatever you needed to release, let it go. I know you love dominating so for your own imagination of this hypothetical situation I’ll tell you that in the past i tell others not to aim at the vents or electronics. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, peeLIZZ said:

I wish i was born a girl, id want to be exactly like you. Id love to get the trans surgery but unfortunately theres no cure for being super tall  wide shoulders. I really do wish we got the option before birth. 

• Hug 1