Outtake - failed attempt

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Whilst photographs of my pissing seem to be well received on this website on the whole, sometimes Mr E and I don't always get it right. 

Last night was one example. We had been at a gig and I had been hoping to get another piss shot for my thread. I made sure to drink plenty of the post-gig water that we had with us and not go to the loo so I could get a decent shot. When we arrived at the secure parking garage where our vehicle is permanently stored, Mr E went first because he was already twitchy. He pissed a long, splashy stream into a corner and then it was my turn. 

Before I continue with the story, I would like to address a point right now that I've been asked about before. I only had a light pressure on my bladder at this point. I don't know why it is, but I don't seem to get desperate very much. I really don't know why. One reason may be that I have to avoid drinks (and foods for that matter) which contain artificial sweeteners, colourings etc for medical reasons. I've been told that these can have an effect on a person's desperation. The truth is, I'm not really into desperation and I don't get desperate very often. If desperation is your thing, then I'm sorry but my posts probably aren't your thing. 

Now, having just arrived from a gig, I was rocking double (faux) leather; a leather jacket and a miniskirt. I lifted the faux leather skirt as Mr E got into position with the phone - then I let loose. I was standing about a metre and a half from the wall and I sent a strong, pale gold stream shooting forward from my loins. It hit the wall and went trickling down in streams and meandering rivulets. Tiny drops flecked from this golden stream like sparks. Beautiful! All the while, Mr E fumbled with the phone. 

I forced out the final drops, shook myself dry and smoothed down my skirt - only to discover that Mr E had taken precisely two photographs - neither of which showed the stream. He'd taken a pic of me standing with my skirt lifted and underwear pulled aside, getting ready. And another of the puddle/wet patch I'd made against the wall. 🤦‍♀️ Nothing else. Well, I couldn't upload those, they were no good. With hindsight, I could have probably uploaded them here, but in frustration at the situation I deleted them both. Which I regret doing now. 

We're out again this evening, so we'll try again tonight. I thought ny fellow urophiles would enjoy reading about the experience anyway, even if there were no photographs to enjoy. 

Also, I don't care what anyone says: double leather will always be a look! 😉

Good to hear that the cause of the "outake" wasn't the peeing, but the photography.  The description is great.  I am sure there are many of the members here that enjoy pics of the resulting puddles and wet patches.  Thanks for posting the experience.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

Sounds like an excellent pee and a failure on the part of the photographer, but he has taken some good ones in the past so we'll have to let him off on that one.

BTW, you say you regret deleting the pics.  Have you checked to see if you have a deleted items folder?   e.g. all iPhones by default don't actually delete photos but move them into deleted items and only permanently delete them after 30 days.  That gives you time to realise your mistake and restore them if you want to do so.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Eliminature said:

🤦‍♀️so, I don't care what anyone says: double leather will always be a look! 

There's nothing wrong with double leather, I think it looks great. 

Also, I too have deleted more photos than I've kept because I thought they were rubbish. I've also deleted some others because I thought I've already posted enough on here only to regret deleting them later on

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Alfresco said:

BTW, you say you regret deleting the pics.  Have you checked to see if you have a deleted items folder?   e.g. all iPhones by default don't actually delete photos but move them into deleted items and only permanently delete them after 30 days.  That gives you time to realise your mistake and restore them if you want to do so.

Sadly not, Alfresco. We don't have iPhones. Just basic smartphones - quite old ones, too. We tend to keep our technology until it dies. Both to save money and because it's better for the environment. 

Rest assured, we'll try to get more photos this coming weekend. We did consider it last night, but frankly neither of us felt like standing outside in an electrical storm. 🌩

• Like 2
On 9/6/2022 at 1:57 PM, Eliminature said:

Sadly not, Alfresco. We don't have iPhones. Just basic smartphones - quite old ones, too. We tend to keep our technology until it dies. Both to save money and because it's better for the environment. 

Rest assured, we'll try to get more photos this coming weekend. We did consider it last night, but frankly neither of us felt like standing outside in an electrical storm. 🌩

OK, sorry that option is not available to you.   I'm with you on keeping phones and technology until it dies.   I have an iPhone, but I tend to keep them until the software is no longer supported before I upgrade.   The last one I had, I purchased second hand and then ran it until it died.  The one I've got now was new last year, but I'll keep it for years.

• Like 1

Most peeing opportunities are not conducive with photography, especially when it might need a flash, and then very few of the photographs actually taken are publishable. I feel your pain. I took my camera out yesterday with me, and came home with precisely nothing.

At least you enjoyed yourself and that is some consolation I hope.

• Love 1
On 9/5/2022 at 11:34 AM, Alfresco said:

Sounds like an excellent pee and a failure on the part of the photographer, but he has taken some good ones in the past so we'll have to let him off on that one.

Similar thing with Androids, they send them to trash then you have to empty the trash (looks like a small garbage can).

• Like 1