new here! naughty girl who loves pee :)

inthe_clouds

Welcome to the sight. I think you'll like it here. I also love being naughty and peeing where I'm not supposed to. You seem to like outdoor peeing at night. That is fun. I also like peeing on public restroom floors, hotel carpets, sofas, and what not. I think you'll have a lot of fun on this sight which is filled with naughty people like you me and many others. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Welcome (from another female). As I am sure you know, we are friendly, accepting and open-minded here, and I am sure you will fit right in. I lurked for months til I finally signed up. I thought I was crazy doing so at the time, but I wanted to interact with these wonderful people. And I haven’t looked back. I hope you enjoy it here. It is such a nice little escape. Like the pub of your dreams, with the coolest people ever, drinking, laughing, chatting (and not only about pee). And of course the stories, photos and videos are hot as. 🔥 Enjoy!!! 😊 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1