May have created a monster…

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 1:57 AM, ChristopherH said:

So this just happened and was too good not to share. So I’ve been seeing a girl I’ll refer to as M for a little while. Since I had promised myself I would be true to what I like and not hide that I’m turned on by what all of us here are I was honest and told her when she asked. Instead of being disgusted or angry, she was curious about it. The last several times we’ve had alone time together she’s been getting more and more into it. At first I suggested she start by trying intimacy on a full bladder.  She thanked me for being right that intimacy on a full bladder feels better for women. And I reassured her that leaks were ok and nothing to worry about. Now she almost always comes to bed needing to go and doesn’t mind getting her relief on my lap or in my mouth. Tonight she admitted that it’s the best orgasms she’s ever had and fully relaxed and let it all go at the end on the towels under her. Next time she wants to bring a wine glass to bed. I’m thinking she wants a taste for herself. I’m not sorry I introduced her to this since it’s making her feel pleasure like nothing she’s felt before. 

Any news on what happened with the wine glass?