condom explodes during sex

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Also for future reference, the one thing that got drummed in during our sex-ed class at school - always leave that 'expansion space' inside.  The little nipple on the end, rather than it being fully tight.  

That absolutely terrified me as a teen. Apparently it leaves at 30 mph. I don't want to be shot!! 

• Hug 2
  • Haha 1

For the record, it shouldn't. A condom has to hold forty litres of air before it is sold to the public. Condoms undergo a lot of tests before they meet regulations to go on sale. 

They get bad press because they come already unrolled and looking enormous, but both Mr E and I prefer female condoms. They're made of polyurethane, so okay for those with latex allergies. The lower area covers the vulva and the outer ring massages the clitoris during sex - which increases the chance of an orgasm during actual intercourse, rather than just during foreplay. They're also the only female controlled contraceptive device available without a prescription. Mr E reports that the larger width and depth of a female condom also allows him to climax more intensely because he isn't constrained by the latex sheath - it feels a lot more like wearing nothing than wearing a rubber. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1