Where is your favorite place I’ve posted about me peeing?

I had rented a hotel room and decided to take a walk around the hotel as it was pretty big and was decorated super cool. I got to a spot on the fourth floor when the urge to pee came. I couldn't hold it and was super desperate. I saw a dresser sitting in the hallway and decided to open up a drawer and piss just enough to hold the rest until I can make it back to my room. After I let out a tiny steam I started to feel horny from how wrong it was. I opened a few more drawers and just let it flow into all three drawers and even some behind the dresser onto the wall. Once I was finished and closed up the dresser I got hard and decided to jerk off and came in the drawer I first opened. This was how I found out I had a new kink.

• Love 1

I am personally a fan of your car pees. I love your thread about car pees and it is one of my favourites.

Besides that you have a lot of good content and stories so I want to say nothing more than thanks. Your stories are always a pleasure to read!

I love your desperate pees, and without being ungrateful for everything you've contributed it'd be nice to see the build up - a little desperation, an idea of how long you've been holding and so on.

But as they say 'beggars can't be choosers'

I don't recall that you've ever told the story, but a great scenario for me would be being out and about - maybe in town, maybe on a trail in the country, maybe by the coast.  Realising you really need a wee, and no toilets nearby - but needing to be subtle, so sitting on the grass (probably would have to be in a skirt) and letting go there.