Drunk College Girl

Traveling in groups in buses its my experience that young girls today don't make any effort to hide their privates when they line up by the bus to squat and best of all they are quite comfortable doing so. The issue of hiding their privates just doesn't arise here and they make it so casual that its no longer a taboo of any sorts.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

I'm guessing you didn't have enough in the tank @pop-a-squat to say " Don't be sorry, in fact that's a pretty good idea - I think I'll add to your puddle if you don't mind ?"

Great that you got to chat with her even if just a couple of words - you gave her the message, it's ok to pee here, you don't have to be desperate or risk wetting.  Breaking down that taboo one squat at a time.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm guessing you didn't have enough in the tank @pop-a-squat to say " Don't be sorry, in fact that's a pretty good idea - I think I'll add to your puddle if you don't mind ?"

Great that you got to chat with her even if just a couple of words - you gave her the message, it's ok to pee here, you don't have to be desperate or risk wetting.  Breaking down that taboo one squat at a time.

Unfortunately I did not have to piss. I had done so already, I had went pee on the carpet before I left the house. 😉

• Love 3
  • Hot 1