Family Piss Affair

1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

That is so great! My husband and I have started fooling around more openly in our house. I even masturbated openly in our living room while all 3 of us were hanging out the other day 🙂 I want our daughter to feel comfortable doing those things openly and not treat it as taboo

We have the exact same philosophy! Did your husband join you? Were you very obvious about what you were doing?

22 hours ago, Mark3981 said:

We have the exact same philosophy! Did your husband join you? Were you very obvious about what you were doing?

My husband did not join me, unfortunately. I wasn't too graphic, but I did not try to hide what I was doing. My legs were spread and my fingers were obviously inside me and rubbing my clit

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
31 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

My husband did not join me, unfortunately. I wasn't too graphic, but I did not try to hide what I was doing. My legs were spread and my fingers were obviously inside me and rubbing my clit

That's fantastic! Shows that it's ok behavior plus models some methods! I wish I would have masturbated more openly like this for the same reasons.  I would talk about it when I got an erection or if my wife felt she was especially turned on and she and I would talk about going to our room to have sex.  But,  that's less instructive than your method! Good stuff!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 2:46 PM, Mark3981 said:

Yes, this is definitely great! My wife and I have been having sex relatively openly (door open or not locked) forever and it has created a healthy view of sex. If asked what we were doing, we never stopped or hid, we just explained and kept going. As a result,  now both my son and daughter have sex with their girlfriends/boyfriends in the house in a similarly open way and they ask questions or bring concerns as they arise.  This seems so much healthier and safer in our opinion. 

I'd love to hear some more of these stories 😍😍😍

• Agree 1