Tried it from time to time, but there are usually two main issues:

• I tend to get hard while peeing and my foreskin then no longer covers the tip
  • If I'm even the slightest bit desperate, my pee comes out with so much force that I simply cannot hold my foreskin shut anymore

But when it worked, it felt... good enough, I guess. When it comes to feeling pee around my dick, I still prefer either wetting myself or peeing in a shallow container tho.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

Have any uncircumcised guys pinched their foreskin closed while peeing?  Tried this tonight and curious to see if I’m not the only one who has. 

Yes frequently as it's hot to feel the heat of the contained pee on the sensitive head.

If jacking solo someimes will do that to contain the cum for the same reasons and it's less messy that way too,

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/GiddyBlaringArmyant-mobile.mp4#t=0

Edited by checkmate3579
add video
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have done this.  Trouble is that it doesn’t hold nearly enough before leaking.  Sensation is nice though. 

I have also used the cum trap many times mostly when alone but sometimes when with Mrs A if she doesn’t want to get messy. 

I've done it. If I squeeze it closed hard enough, as some have already said, it swells up like a balloon. It's much weirder feeling, though, to just pinch it enough that it's closed, but loosely enough that the flow can push it open. The feeling of the liquid rushing through the ring of sensitive skin at the tip and making it flap a bit is really unique--to give maybe a slightly gross analogy it's almost like farting out of my dick.

Using the foreskin to force the flow of pee to go around is also a way to wash some of the residual stickiness off the head after cumming, when I'm not in the mood to feel that in my underwear. Of course then it's covered with pee, but that's very easy to wash/dab off.

• 1 year later...

I first tried this with my foreskin when I was maybe 12. It's fun to try, the pee still comes out and just builds up under the foreskin. Also fun to try squeezing the pee hole itself and trying to pee. I have done it well before and felt it build through my urethra.

Reading this reminded me that I did try this years ago. I was around 12 maybe. May have to try again. I remember it blooming up before I released it but not how it felt. What’s this about catching cum this way? Not sure how that would be possible to do when hard.

On 1/18/2024 at 2:59 PM, SnakeFace said:

I first tried this with my foreskin when I was maybe 12. It's fun to try, the pee still comes out and just builds up under the foreskin. Also fun to try squeezing the pee hole itself and trying to pee. I have done it well before and felt it build through my urethra.

That hurts for me, in a bad way that suggests it could actually do some damage (squeezing the hole itself--not using the foreskin). All the pressure is on the part of the urethra just inside the tip, that unlike the part near the bladder doesn't seem made to withstand it.

22 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Reading this reminded me that I did try this years ago. I was around 12 maybe. May have to try again. I remember it blooming up before I released it but not how it felt. What’s this about catching cum this way? Not sure how that would be possible to do when hard.

It's possible if the foreskin is long enough that you can still pull it over the head while hard.

22 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Have never tried catching cum in the foreskin either. It sounds a bit unhygenic to me.

But I suppose pee is as well and yet I want to pee everywhere.

It seems it's only really unhygienic if you keep it in there for a long time to where it kind of gets "stale"--the cum touches the tip anyway even if you DON'T do anything to catch it. This reminds me, occasionally I will hold the foreskin mostly closed while peeing after cumming, to allow the pressure of the pee to wash the area around the tip clean and get rid of the sticky feeling.

• Like 2

Agreed - when I'm soft I have plenty of spare foreskin to 'play with'.

So sometimes I'll pinch the tip together and slowly pee, feeling and watching the foreskin ballon up.   And as I'm slowly letting the pressure build, the ballooning gradually pushes my fingers out of the way to the point there isn't enough to hold a grip on.  Either I'll start leaking at that point or I'll let go altogether in a messy explosion of pee.

(Ladies too - if your guy is uncut and lets you play, definitely try it with him - completely different to normal holding and aiming).

Also a footnote, on the hygiene aspects - whether stale semen or pee between foreskin and glans - that's taken care of by washing hygene anyway irrespective of any playtime fun.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

That hurts for me, in a bad way that suggests it could actually do some damage (squeezing the hole itself--not using the foreskin). All the pressure is on the part of the urethra just inside the tip, that unlike the part near the bladder doesn't seem made to withstand it.

It's possible if the foreskin is long enough that you can still pull it over the head while hard.

It seems it's only really unhygienic if you keep it in there for a long time to where it kind of gets "stale"--the cum touches the tip anyway even if you DON'T do anything to catch it. This reminds me, occasionally I will hold the foreskin mostly closed while peeing after cumming, to allow the pressure of the pee to wash the area around the tip clean and get rid of the sticky feeling.

Thanks for clarifying. Guess I can’t do that while hard.

I do this quite often when showering! I'll hold until I'm bursting and then shower. I can keep filling and emptying the little balloon of pee.

Sometimes when wetting wearing tight clothes and peeing very fast / hard I've felt it balloon up a little if the tip is pressed tight against a thick material that doesn't let pee flow through fast enough for a full power piss level of flow.

Edited by jmatthews1995

One other foreskin play bit of fun I've just remembered about - and I may the only person ever to do this...

I may be weird,  I may have copyright on something entirely new - or I may just be doing the same as others without knowing it.

What I'm talking about is going for a fairly normal pee - in a toilet, or for that matter wherever and at then right at the end of the pee, clamping down on the tip of my foreskin to seal it off.  The result is then the last thimble or three of pee being collected and held as a balloon.   The trick is to time it just right - too soon and there'll be more pee than my foreskin can hold and too little just minimises the effect.

Then the fun is what to do with it. Maybe pulling jeans up with one hand whilst still clamping, and then walking out of the bathroom knowing and to somewhere else - maybe back door, sink or whatever -  effectively carrying my foreskin balloon of pee with me.  One slip and I've got wet jeans.  And that's an option too.

Another option is if I'm sleeping naked in a hotel bed perhaps, is to get into bed still holding and let dribbles out.  Not enough to soak the bed and cause any issues, but enough for fun.  (And if the fun results in arousal, that's going to put a quick end to any holding).

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I nearly always use my foreskin to trap my cum when I wank and since I always seem to need to piss immediately after cumming I flush out my accumulated boy cream by repeatedly inflating my foreskin like a balloon with pee and releasing it into the toilet in a series of spurts… I always just assumed that’s what everyone did 🫣

• Like 1
  • Hot 2