Jacking off to Pee

Stories very often get me aroused but pictures don't really do much for me. The main one for me though is definitely videos of women peeing. What I usually do is start rubbing myself while I'm watching the videos (I can usually keep going for quite a while) then when I feel that I'm going to cum I'll get up, quickly go into the bathroom, stand over the sink while I finish myself off, then I'll cum over the sink. Sometimes I've got a bit excited and cum inside my pants but there's nothing really wrong with that!

Usually I like to read stories and look at pictures casually as it gets me aroused. Although I like to save the jerking off until I watch videos of girls peeing. Like many people here, I have my favorite videos stored away on my hard drive, but one of my favorite parts about this fetish is finding new material and jerking off to it the first time I watch it. Watching the same videos over and over again get a little old, no matter how much you like them. So I'm very thankful that this fetish is alive and well and constantly has new material being produced and shared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hmmm interesting. So would you like it if the girl in the video talked to you, as if you were right there? Or do you prefer her to act natural like she thinks she is alone?

Lizz

I love it when girl/women in the video talk as if I was right there with her (POV). And yes I do jack off during the video. I like to cum just as she finishing. When her pee is just dripping off her pussy lips.

Wow... I just got my self turn on just thinking about it.

Thanks

Cmore

• 2 weeks later...

You better believe I do so when watching girls pee! Particularly stuff like hidden cameras, public pee where the girls has to go, or girl peeing where they really should not - elevators, stairs, carpet, stuff like that! I really do love girl peeing everywhere but the bathroom(excluding on the floor) most of all. Anything I just said is also true of #2.

I also love to to myself in places where I should not. It turns me on greatly to leave a mess in forbidden and daring places! I do jack off later thinking about it. Actually I am here from searching because I "may" have done something tonight LOL. I'm a bad boy :P In fact I use everywhere except the toilet more than I use the toilet!

• Like 1

Hi misspiss

I haven't seen any of your videos but I'm sire there great as everyone on here has ranted bout them :wink: and I am yet to try and read any stories ! If you have any for me would you please share , and I can't help myself whilst watching a video it just gets me so turned on watching a girl piss straight on to or into another girls mouth , her pussy or her ass :shy: If it isn't too much trouble I was hoping if you could possibly send me a video or a pic of yourself peeing , it would be greatly appreciated :redface::biggrin: X

If it isn't too much trouble I was hoping if you could possibly send me a video or a pic of yourself peeing , it would be greatly appreciated :redface::biggrin: X

There are plenty of free pictures and videos of me on this forum and there are free videos on my site . . .so there is no need for me to send you any when they are right at your own reach : ) Just take some time to look and enjoy : )

I used to live in hospital accommodation when I was training to be a nurse. The facilities were very basic, and we shared toilets and bathrooms. The toilets on my corridor were 3 cubicles, which were only wooden boards separating the toilets. Sometimes I would be sitting there using the toilet and hear some of the girls chatting to each other as they walked in. I would then hear the doors slam shut, often then the seat put down, then I'd hear the faint swish as they pulled their knickers down. Some would then sit there for ages with only the odd splash and trickle heard, (obviously shy) whilst others would gush to their hearts content. Then I'd hear the pulling of the toilet paper, one after the other (they were sheets in a dispenser, not on a roll) then hear the swish as they pulled their knickers back up and then the flush. I would often go to my room with a right hard on, especially if I knew who it was and I thought she was fit. Once one of the girls on my corridor was sitting there with the cubicle door wide open with her knickers round her knees. I could hear her gushing into the pan, and she said Hiya to me as I passed. I couldn't believe my luck. I wanked myself off on that image for a week.

Hey guys,

I would like to ask you a personal question. If you are comfortable answering please indulge.

I assume that most of you guys get sexually arouses from watching pee videos, looking at pee pictures and reading pee stories. But my question is. . . do you jack off while reading stories or read the whole story first then jack off afterwards. Same for pictures and videos. Do you jack off while looking at the videos/pictures or do you look at the videos/pictures first then jack off later with the thoughts in your mind?

Just curious. . . : )

Lizz

I do it during. I've just always been that way. Unless I'm somewhere that it wouldn't be possible to do it.

I do it whilst the video is playing or paused at the place I might find particularly appealing. Usually I skip all the "boring bits" and go straight to the peeing action if it's a long video. I quite like watching sneakypee or projectpee videos as they are short, so in these cases I watch the whole video first and check out the action. If I like the content of a particular one, say in my case a standing pee, or the girl peeing into a urinal, or a particularly lovely and sexy girl in a certain position, I will play it again and pause it at the crucial bit, at say her peehole showing with the urine coming out, or if it is a particularly strong pee which goes a distance. I would then have a wank and that's that. Often I could go through maybe 10 - 20 videos in my collection at a time looking through the content before deciding which one to wank off to.

For me it depends on the content, i personally like to watch women pee and feel that they are happy sharing the normally secretive moment. if the woman is sharing then i will jack off while watching, if it is from a hidden cam then i feel it is wrong and don't get so turned on (i still like to watch though)

It mostly depends on my mood. Stories are good when I want to create the pictures in my own mind. Pictures vary depending on what aspect or theme of peeing I feel like looking at. Videos are nice at times but since one can only pee for a short amount of time, they require repeating which can interrupt things at the wrong moment. Sometimes instead of masturbating I'll piss myself in any number of ways while reading or viewing pics or vids. Just depends.

I get off on watching both men AND women piss, but it depends on what gender I'm into at the time, and pissing through jeans in my favorite. However, when watching video's (depending on how hot the video is :wink:) I normally do get off. Stories or pictures don't do anything for me.

I often like to see a guy piss as long as there's a woman present to watch him do it. I find it a turn on to see for instance a guy pissing with the woman holding his cock and directing the flow, or watching him piss on to another woman. I would pause the video at the point where you can see his cock flowing, and the woman is obviously looking at his pissing cock, and if she has a smile on her face, so much the better. Wank heaven. :wink: Some of the women however close their eyes as the guy pisses on them, or they obviously look like they aren't enjoying it and this does nothing for me because I only like it if the woman herself seems to like it, I'm personally not into the forced humiliation of a woman.

• Like 1