Backyard

I moved into my new house a few months ago and with it came this HUGE backyard. I didn't really think much of it other than that it's a new backyard. But recently, I've noticed how big it is, and how many pee spots there are. 

While there's not too much privacy here, my parents are frequently away from the house so I really have no issues with being out here. Plus I have to babysit my dogs to make sure they don't hurt any animals that come in (Which happens a few times). 

So about a few weeks ago, I've begun peeing in my backyard whenever I'm out there. It's convenient since I don't have to track back upstairs to get to the bathrooms and I can keep watching the dogs that way. Just today, I squatted and peed in the bush in the back left area while my dogs were running around. 

Where do you guys think I should pee next? I haven't tried everything yet 🙂

20220820_111211.jpg

• Love 4
5 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

What a great spot to freely pee wherever you are standing! If your parents aren't home (or even if they are)

That last one kinda depends what your relationship with your parents is like! 🤪

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going to be really geeky and odd in my responses....

There's a map app called 'What Three Words' which is breaks the world down into a grid where each squares which are each 3 metres / 10 feet square.   The idea is that if you're in the wilderness you can let someone know your location by quoting the three words for that specific spot.

Anyway - my suggestion is with enough time to make sure you take at least one piss in each square of your yard.

My other suggestion is to mix it up a bit - some pees just where you're standing, maybe some naked in the dark, some kneeling, squatting, maybe some wetting ?  Maybe climb a tree? 

• Like 1

That's great that you have a new and good sized area to pee at home.    My garden isn't anywhere near as big as that (maybe 50 feet x 25 feet) but I pee in my garden regularly even though there is a risk of being seen by neighbours.   Just this morning I stood on the grass whilst facing away from the house.   Sometimes I sit on the steps and pee and just the other day it was raining hard and I just opened the back door and peed out onto the patio.

So, in answer to your question - I would try and be as versatile as possible.  Enjoy peeing in different parts of the garden and enjoy peeing in different stances as well - squatting, standing, sit on the grass and so on.