Interesting Sight at the Fair

On 8/22/2022 at 8:41 AM, Alfresco said:

I would have definitely enjoyed the view and would have returned the wave.  After all, she wouldn't have known you anyway and in the same way that you couldn't get to her, she couldn't get to you, so you may as well enjoy what is in front of you.

Yeah, lol. I considered waving back to them after my knee-jerk turn away but by the time I thought to they were out of view. C'est la vie 

Edited by Peenicks
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@vpw, you are giving me the inspiration to try skiing- something I have never done and never fancies doing …… until now!   I always assumed that most holiday skiers would save their peeing until they got to the facilities at the top or bottom of the runs (assuming there are any) and that taking all that kit off to pee outdoors would be a pain. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@vpw, you are giving me the inspiration to try skiing- something I have never done and never fancies doing …… until now!   I always assumed that most holiday skiers would save their peeing until they got to the facilities at the top or bottom of the runs (assuming there are any) and that taking all that kit off to pee outdoors would be a pain. 

I almost broke my bones and now at sixty have no desire to end up a cripple no matter what the motivation is. Due to the cold everyone is taking some kind of hot beverage to keep them warm Specially during the weight for the lift to come. I keep my eyes out for that, I saw that with many girls who would have a huge cup of coffee in hand only to see them squatting at some point on the slope. The same was the case with the Indian lady, As she was ahead of me posing for photos for her husband, I noticed she had a huge cup of coffee in her hand and I knew well she would need to release it sometimes down. I got my answer later, and it was a fantastic show from her.

• Love 2