Peeing next to a trans-girl...at a urinal.

Wow, this is a great story! I know personally I've worked up the courage to dress and present more feminine as of late but never enough to go into the women's, I've probably given a few guys some similar stories. I wish that girl the best and I'm glad to see that you're posting now!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peenicks said:

Wow, this is a great story! I know personally I've worked up the courage to dress and present more feminine as of late but never enough to go into the women's, I've probably given a few guys some similar stories. I wish that girl the best and I'm glad to see that you're posting now!

Oh okay you've given guys similar experience? Like you were dressed as a woman standing next to them?

• Like 1

So was they circumsized? Dimensions? Did you get hard because you were sexually attracted to their cock or just on general principals? If they came on to you, what would you do?  Very interested here.

Edited by Sophie
Changed to gender neutral pronouns ~ Sophie
18 hours ago, checkmate3579 said:

So was they circumsized? Dimensions? Did you get hard because you were sexually attracted to their cock or just on general principals? If they came on to you, what would you do?  Very interested here.

They were circumcised I got hard because I was nervous more than anything else at the time.