Why must this organ pee so predictably!?

When it comes to the art of non-toilet based urination, I feel like the manageability of the penis based pee stream is extraordinarily limiting. When a person with a penis announces their intention to pee outside of restroom, there is rarely any confusion regarding how they will accomplish this? In fact, it is more than likely to be performed in the same way it is performed indoors (albeit with perhaps more shaft spinning/whipping) and that kind of hurts my heart a little. It makes me feel like I have less to offer my sisters in the fetish. After all, when a person with a vagina goes off to pee outside of a restroom, there's no predicting what position they will adopt? How their stream will exit? And where it will end up? I read a post the other day from one of the wonderful women of peefans inquiring where did you last pee outside of a restroom? Or something of that nature. And I just wished I had a more exciting or clever anecdote to share. Because unless I peed in a less conventional container than a bottle or a cup, it's just going to be "I faced the tree, whipped it out, then directed my stream exactly where I intended it to go." I just wish I could be more exciting for you all! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, DoeHaze said:

Godddd

I feel the exact opposite like, peeing with a vagina for me is such a hassle and just, if I don't get positioning right or the feeling of having to fully expose myself prevents a nice sneaky pee standing up somewhere! 

How about we trade 😛

i think peeing can be fun for everyone mind you, but gosh I wish I could mark up a wall as well as some guys.

I have this weird of out of control empathy thing, where I can get really fixated on how other experience...like anything really. And sometimes I'll internalize it. It's kind of crazy. So while watching, hearing, and feeling, vaginas peeing makes me crazy with desire, I also feel anxious about the logistics involved in peeing with one. On the other hand, because it's so much easier for me, it turns me on when people with vaginas use them to pee wherever they want. That defiance really rings my bell. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Takashi96 said:

I have this weird of out of control empathy thing, where I can get really fixated on how other experience...like anything really. And sometimes I'll internalize it. It's kind of crazy. So while watching, hearing, and feeling, vaginas peeing makes me crazy with desire, I also feel anxious about the logistics involved in peeing with one. On the other hand, because it's so much easier for me, it turns me on when people with vaginas use them to pee wherever they want. That defiance really rings my bell. 

I wish we could make that trade!

Just now, DoeHaze said:

The defiance is a lot of fun. 

I'm a dude with a vagina so like. 

I have the male urge to be 'damn it when a guy has to go' and no shame just piss with what I've got. 

I still wish I could aim better while doing so though ! 

Almost everything you just said (besides the aiming part. I wish I had the power to grant you more accuracy) was so up my alley. When I was a little kid I used to fantasize about being a boy with a vagina. I thought it would be cool to secretly have the opposite organ. 

2 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

Godddd

I feel the exact opposite like, peeing with a vagina for me is such a hassle and just, if I don't get positioning right or the feeling of having to fully expose myself prevents a nice sneaky pee standing up somewhere! 

How about we trade 😛

i think peeing can be fun for everyone mind you, but gosh I wish I could mark up a wall as well as some guys.

@DoeHaze You do an awesome job with what you have and your capacity is better than a lot of guys!

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

You’ve done a pretty good job soaking the odd wall from what I’ve seen 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

What I always find interesting about the male lamentation of the penis peeing in a predictable way is that no one seems to have any complaints about predictability with my standing pees. I am a lady with a vagina - not a trans gent - and I pee standing in the male posture and have done for all my adult life. 

Are my standing pees predictable too? After all, I don't really pee that different from most men, except from doing it from under a skirt rather than sticking a member through flies. 

Also, @DoeHaze you just need more practice - that's all. And using both hands to part the labia helps, too. ☺

My lamentation was uttered with my tongue firmly in my cheek. Though I do sometimes feel like I'm disappointing our female users when they request male pissing anecdotes and I don't have a more exciting way of describing how I do it. I honestly want to reciprocate the pleasure their many pissing anecdotes give me. And outside of location I fear I'm not providing much to work with. 

Your standing pees are the exact opposite of predictable. The fact of the matter is, I don't believe the general public is even aware your default pee position is anatomically feasible for women. That in itself is exciting. And I don't think of you as pissing like a man so much as defying misconceptions about female urination.

I was a teen when my fetish took hold and in some of my fantasies I would try to imagine a woman who had taught herself to piss upright. Though at the time I didn't know if it was possible without creating a huge mess. Had I been able to see the pictures you post today back then, I probably would have been paralyzed by erotic overstimulation. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I was a teen when my fetish took hold and in some of my fantasies I would try to imagine a woman who had taught herself to piss upright. Though at the time I didn't know if it was possible without creating a huge mess.

I happened to hear of Sophy Rickett at a delicate age, but this was by pure luck

• Love 1
On 9/4/2022 at 5:36 AM, oliver2 said:

I happened to hear of Sophy Rickett at a delicate age, but this was by pure luck

I was not yet a man and not quite a boy the first time I encountered Sophy Rickett. The photo was in a late 90s British fashion glossy. And it was the first time I had ever witnessed proof of upright female urination. The confidence and defiance in her stance. The control she had over her arc of transcendence. I can still vividly recall standing next to the magazine rack quaking with desire. 

15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I think we need an illustrative image...

1719997549_zVauxhallBridge(provisionalfile).thumb.jpg.bb519b564a46c49eb7890715598d44b9.jpg

That's the one. Damn, it's lost none of its power over me. I wonder if she has any idea what she did to us? That photo made me cum so hard, so many times, that the church put a hit out on me. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

On the subject of male peeing, I've always enjoyed seeing the stream and the way it comes out of the urethra. Predictable? Maybe, but I've always liked to see it. On the few occasions I have pointed Mr E whilst he relieves his bladder, I liked the feel under my fingers of the pressure and heat of the urine flowing through the cock. I like seeing a man wet the surface he is peeing against by moving his cock or hips from side to side, too. Handsfree pees are sexy - it's nice seeing the cock bounce and twitch before the stream shoots out - and I always enjoy it when an adult man is daring enough to pull down his trousers and boxers, showing off his legs and bum whilst he relieves himself. 

I'd love to hear about the sensation of the pee flowing down through the cock and exiting the urethra. I don't think I've read a description of that, yet. Since it travels down the same tube as semen, it must feel pleasurable to some degree. 

Just trying to give you a few ideas, here. Not forcing you to do any of this.

That's so funny. I remember when I was first becoming sexually aware. I was so confused by everything going on internally, and I had this exhibitionist period. Whenever I was at a field party I would feel compelled to turn my back and piss wherever I stood. I couldn't understand why, but I desperately wanted a girl to watch me. I would piss hard and exhale dramatically, hoping they would peak over my shoulder, or aim me, or ask if they could watch me. I would fantasize that they returned to my spot later, when no one was around and squat over my puddle. It made me feel like such a perverted freak. Even today, the idea that some girl, somewhere would actually have welcomed the opportunity still seems inconceivable. 

I truly appreciate your support in this endeavor. And I'm going to think of something special. I just have to give it time. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1