Oops! We got the hot tub closed!

Hey Autumn,

Loved the story! There is nothing hotter than a sexy lady adding her golden nectar to a public pool or hot tub! The people at your building clearly had know idea about what is sexy! I would have been down there saoking in that piss filled water instead of pumping it out! Too Bad CrissyP wasn't in their with you or the water would have been even nicer still! ;) Thanks so much for sharing that great story!

• Like 4
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I,have a hot tub also, it's in a wooden gazebo, with grape vines all around and on top , my Gurl friend and I would go in it about it all year.

Many times she would arch her body and piss across the tub on me ,most times I would catch it in mouth , we didn't worry about ,, what's in the tub ,, the filter system took care of all that , once we put 10 bottles of baby oil in it , that was over the top erotic , both bodies wet with oil , slippery , and  so ready for anything , and we did everything , going down on her , her cock was even better that way , and sliding inside her was fantastic ,  we always peed in her tub , next day it was ok , and a filter change took care of the baby oil .

• Like 2
17 hours ago, on the porch said:

I,have a hot tub also, it's in a wooden gazebo, with grape vines all around and on top , my Gurl friend and I would go in it about it all year.

Many times she would arch her body and piss across the tub on me ,most times I would catch it in mouth , we didn't worry about ,, what's in the tub ,, the filter system took care of all that , once we put 10 bottles of baby oil in it , that was over the top erotic , both bodies wet with oil , slippery , and  so ready for anything , and we did everything , going down on her , her cock was even better that way , and sliding inside her was fantastic ,  we always peed in her tub , next day it was ok , and a filter change took care of the baby oil .

That's pretty impressive that it dealt with all that oil without ending up with an oil slick on the surface.   The chemicals must have done some of the work though because the filter is below the surface and the oil would float, unless it was able to mix with the water to form an emulsion.

My wife and I have both peed in our tub many times and also had sex including cum ending up in the water.   Like your own experience, the filters and chemicals do cope with it.   Although as I said before, if you use traditional chemicals such as Chlorine, then you would end up with chloramines and would need to let them vent off as well as potentially needing to add extra chlorine to shock the tub and burn the organics.  I'm no expert, but I have done a bit of research when checking what the impact would be on our own tub.   

• Love 1
On 11/2/2023 at 12:21 PM, Alfresco said:

That's pretty impressive that it dealt with all that oil without ending up with an oil slick on the surface.   The chemicals must have done some of the work though because the filter is below the surface and the oil would float, unless it was able to mix with the water to form an emulsion.

My wife and I have both peed in our tub many times and also had sex including cum ending up in the water.   Like your own experience, the filters and chemicals do cope with it.   Although as I said before, if you use traditional chemicals such as Chlorine, then you would end up with chloramines and would need to let them vent off as well as potentially needing to add extra chlorine to shock the tub and burn the organics.  I'm no expert, but I have done a bit of research when checking what the impact would be on our own tub.   

Yes , agree fully , the baby oil was on top , it covered us both fully ,making eating her extra special, I read on how to preserve the water , and like you said ,I did use more Chems to help , our tub has a skimmer on it , takes water from the top of the water level . ,a while back I,put a big diesel water trap filter system in the pool filter system , this traps ALL the oil and I can dump it out or I can reverse flow it to pump it back in the tub for more play time , since she is gone now sadly no one to play with any more 

Edited by on the porch
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, on the porch said:

Yes , agree fully , the baby oil was on top , it covered us both fully ,making eating her extra special, I read on how to preserve the water , and like you said ,I did use more Chems to help , our tub has a skimmer on it , takes water from the top of the water level . ,a while back I,put a big diesel water trap filter system in the pool filter system , this traps ALL the oil and I can dump it out or I can reverse flow it to pump it back in the tub for more play time , since she is gone now sadly no one to play with any more 

The oil filter and skimmer sounds like a good idea.  Mine is a straightforward filter system - although it does take the flow from near the top I doubt if it would cope with pulling oil in there, so your set up is much more suited.

Yes , I did that for what we enjoy , a bit of work and expense goes a long way for all the fun we have , maybe you would try it , maybe in the shower with your woman , all that baby oil on a soft smooth body  demands to be loved , try it you will never love anything else as good 

• Love 1