LPSG

Ok - I had to Google it - and then realised why I didn't know what it was...   clearly I'm not eligible  (Large Penis Support Group).

If there are any prominent members (see what I did there) that your friend may be interested in - please all remember our site Rule 8 regarding sharing of off site contact details. In seriousness please can we avoid turning this into a post which is all about people hooking up on a site other than Peefans.   Don't come into the Peefans Pub asking people to leave and visit a different bar down the road in other words. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
On 8/16/2022 at 10:57 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok - I had to Google it - and then realised why I didn't know what it was...   clearly I'm not eligible  (Large Penis Support Group).

If there are any prominent members (see what I did there) that your friend may be interested in - please all remember our site Rule 8 regarding sharing of off site contact details. In seriousness please can we avoid turning this into a post which is all about people hooking up on a site other than Peefans.   Don't come into the Peefans Pub asking people to leave and visit a different bar down the road in other words. 

Now now, don't be jealous. You can make your own Small Penis Support Group and have your own group hahahah 😁. Leave LPSG discussions for the bigger guys 🤣🤣

• Like 1