Where do you guys find people to enjoy your kink with :p?

1 hour ago, WaterBoiPNW said:

I really, really wanna find someone to have some wet fun with butt I swear everyone who likes what I like is on the east coast, south, or otherwise anywhere but close by :((.

Well my Girlfriend enjoys pee but we’ve been dating since we were younger mostly in my experience it always the quiet type of girls

• Like 2

I have a few people I have digital fun with because I have never had the nerve to tell any of my in person sexual partners about my fetish. Those people that I do play with I've met on here.

I guess your best bet is to see if you can find a kinky group of people for your area and ask there. Or find a partner and ask them yourself. Would certainly be braver than I am lol.

I wish you luck. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have a few people I have digital fun with because I have never had the nerve to tell any of my in person sexual partners about my fetish. Those people that I do play with I've met on here.

I guess your best bet is to see if you can find a kinky group of people for your area and ask there. Or find a partner and ask them yourself. Would certainly be braver than I am lol.

I wish you luck. 

Trying to find people in your area is the most harrowing prospect I can imagine! Everytime I entertain that idea, I'm filled with a barrage of worst case scenarios. I go to meet the person in a remote coffee shop, and find it's actually a group of sadistic teenagers who swiftly photograph my face, paste my image next to a bunch of incriminating DMs and send it to everyone I know, care about or ever wanted to make a good impression on. Or I get there and it's a coworker or my boss or my boss's wife. Or a relative!

• Love 1

Exactly some of the scenarios @Takashi96 which leads to us as a site being so preachy about our 'online community' status when people mistakenly get into the whole hook-up thing.

Nothing at all wrong with this post of course - it's asking for advice around a course of action which takes place outside the site.

But yes, maybe a group of sadistic teenagers, maybe the cute and perfect girl you're about to meet turns out to be a bunch of thugs with baseball bats keen to rid their narrow world of perverts.  In some parts of the world maybe a police operation?  Not everybody is who they say they are, we do from time to time have users lying about their age or just joining the site irrespective of our age policy - you could find yourself sitting opposite a minor.

As a site and site staff we of course recognise that people are responsible for their own actions - but in the heat of passion it's easy to get carried away.

Let's not be completely negative - deep, true and caring friendships do develop on this site.  It's hard to comprehend sometimes but it really happens.  And Peefans has no problems with people expanding their friendship beyond site boundaries ONLY ONCE that trust has developed.  That won't be overnight, and there's no set timeframe for it.  It could be months, or years of building up a friendship - but it can honestly happen.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

No - I was admonishing myself for my negativity to be honest 😉

I don't think there's anything inherently negative about believing in the plausibility of our hypothetical rendezvous. It's just the consequences of being observant and seeing a pattern in human behavior. It's self preservation if you will. 

I think it might have been Goose himself (he'll tell me if I'm wrong) who said "PeeFans: I came for the kink and stayed for the community."

The friendships I have developed through the site have transcended the kink some time ago (but of course that link is still there and always very close to the surface!)

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Kupar said:

I think it might have been Goose himself (he'll tell me if I'm wrong) who said "PeeFans: I came for the kink and stayed for the community."

The friendships I have developed through the site have transcended the kink some time ago (but of course that link is still there and always very close to the surface!)

Absolutely. I was blown away by the welcoming friendliness and helpfulness of you, Goose, and others I have encountered here. I have really not had any bad experiences. I mean, as I have mentioned before, being a lover of words, sometimes I get a little annoyed if I put effort into my conversations and the other person gives me a two word answer. 😆 But nobody has made me feel uncomfortable. It is a very supportive place where I can be myself and reconnect with what is deep within. And I love the fact we are an international community too. I now consider myself an expert in timezone differences!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I would say you should figure out if you’re looking for a casual partner or a relationship.

If you’re looking for a relationship, then this might just take a bit of bravery. When you start dating someone and get to the flirty early sexual phases, you could bring up the different things you like starting with milder activities or attributes like (I really like your tits/pecs), then ask them what they like. After a bit of conversation like this, segue into if they have any secret fetishes (in a flirty way), and they inevitably will respond with the same question. Say, “well, there’s one. It’s kinda out there/gross though.” Let the person try to draw it out of you for a few minutes and their mind will build up all sorts of ideas that are way worse and make what you inevitably say sound tame.

Even if your interests are more diverse, start with something really benign like “I like to watch my partner pee” or “I like to pee in front of my partner”. If they ask about your interest in other activities (golden showers, drinking, etc) say you don’t really know (except ones you know you’d hate which you can say you’re not into). This will let the topic be out there between you in a very non-invasive way while you feel out their responses to the conversation(s) and, if they do allow you to watch a few times/watch you a few times, to test their comfort level with it. 

I’ve told three of my long term partners about it. The first pissed all over anything (common hallways, the floor at work, the neighbor’s closet). A day didn’t go by that he wasn’t pissing somewhere he shouldn’t have been, so I thought he might have had the same interest and I brought it up to him. He did not, but he did try to accommodate a handful of times. It was clear it made him uncomfortable though. Which, honestly, it’s weirder to me that he would pee on anything for no reason but pissing on my clit made him squeamish. 

The second partner I told surprised me by saying how much he liked it too, but we were in a long distance relationship so we mostly texted narratives to each other. As fortune would have it, the types of piss play we enjoyed and the ones that put us off matched up really well. It was super hot while it lasted, but it was really all we had in common.

The third is super casual about peeing outside or in a drain when a restroom isn’t available. He’s been saying for many years now that he’s happy to try to do some piss play for me, but still has not allowed me to so much as watch him. He’s clearly not into it 😅 but he also doesn’t seem too put off that I am.

I’ve never discussed it with a female partner though and where I live it seems like semi-casual pissing is more socially acceptable for men, so it may weird out women more than it does men to think of pissing as a toilet-optional action. 

I don’t really have any advice about casual hookups unless you have a singles account on an adult site where the goal is sex and not dates. I think those sites will let you be somewhat anonymous and search each other by interest in different activities. I don’t recommend meeting anyone right away. I think chatting as friends online will allow you to gauge that it isn’t someone just pretending to mess with you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Still waters run deep (no pun intended). I was always the shy, quiet girl who harbored fantasies I couldn't share with anyone else. My peeing was done solo, all over our farm. I would have happily welcomed the sight of male genitalia, fulfilling the same need I had. 

Reading this really hits home for me. Discovering this fetish before internet availability was a troubling and confusing situation. Extremely isolating, because who could you confide in? You probably felt like the only person in the world who peed "where you weren't supposed to" and felt feelings you couldn't understand? Had I been at your farm you could have watched me anytime you wanted. 

10 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Still waters run deep (no pun intended). I was always the shy, quiet girl who harbored fantasies I couldn't share with anyone else. My peeing was done solo, all over our farm. I would have happily welcomed the sight of male genitalia, fulfilling the same need I had. 

I felt that too. I had someone online, and for a bit I was full on doing the wildest stuff I could imagine. Needless to say I got incredibly good at cleaning pee out of just about every indoor surface you could name xD. Anyways, even though there was an online thing going on it was still really lonely.

Edited by WaterBoiPNW
  • Agree 1
On 8/16/2022 at 1:23 AM, Takashi96 said:

I don't think there's anything inherently negative about believing in the plausibility of our hypothetical rendezvous. It's just the consequences of being observant and seeing a pattern in human behavior. It's self preservation if you will. 

Yeah I gotta admit it was one of my big fears when I was younger, but truth be told these days I'm not too afraid to mention it if the context is right. I figure hey, if someone has a problem with it, cool, it's not your dick getting wet lol. Never really met anyone who was too offended by our kink, and the ones I'd guess were weren't the types I'd really get along with anyway. 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, WaterBoiPNW said:

Yeah I gotta admit it was one of my big fears when I was younger, but truth be told these days I'm not too afraid to mention it if the context is right. I figure hey, if someone has a problem with it, cool, it's not your dick getting wet lol. Never really met anyone who was too offended by our kink, and the ones I'd guess were weren't the types I'd really get along with anyway. 

I'm going to guess you're under 40. I think every subsequent generation after the millennials (who graduated in 2000 or after) is more open and accepting about sexual preferences, gender expectations, and a whole host of recently taboo lifestyles. 

On 8/18/2022 at 2:43 AM, Takashi96 said:

I'm going to guess you're under 40. I think every subsequent generation after the millennials (who graduated in 2000 or after) is more open and accepting about sexual preferences, gender expectations, and a whole host of recently taboo lifestyles. 

Indeed I am, and you're not wrong, though you kinda have to be in an accepting crowd. Kinda came from a rougher part of town so for the most part best I could hope for with most of my peers is indifference.

• Agree 1

Most of them I've found in activist groups. When I say this I'm not encouraging folks to join a cause that they don't personally hold stake in so they can find pee fans (unless it's like a "Decriminalize Public Urination" campaign or something idfk) but I've found that amongst left-leaning and progressive groups sexual deviancy is just more acceptable because social minorities and deviants attract one another and they're the one who make up the largest share of activist groups. Like this forum, many people in these groups come for the cause and stay for the community or vice versa. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Peenicks said:

Most of them I've found in activist groups. When I say this I'm not encouraging folks to join a cause that they don't personally hold stake in so they can find pee fans (unless it's like a "Decriminalize Public Urination" campaign or something idfk) 

Maybe environment/conservation? Go pee on a compost pile, if the goddess blessed you with adequate aiming skills?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2022 at 9:58 AM, Simpfan said:

Because nothing completely fills the void of intimacy, of craving the feel of another person, their breath, flesh, and the warmth of their liquid flow.

Bingo! It's true. Honestly all of those relationships hit that unavoidable point where they can only decline in the absence of physicality. There is no substitute; least until we figure out how to make robots that they can act out all the warmth and breath and warm liquid leaking in place of them xp.