women bathroom beheavior=female personality traits?

women bathroom personality test (non official test,for entertainment only)for the result,please see the post below  

9 members have voted

1. 1. if you are in a public bathroom with dirty toilet seat,while your bladder is full,what kind of position you will use?

• (A) just sit down on toilet seat and pee on the toilet anyway
    • (B) hover(semi-squat)over the toilet to pee
    • (C) step on the toilet seat and squat to pee,it is proud to have such good leg muscle.
  2. 2. if you travel to a place that squat toilet is the only option (assume that you can squat),while you have full bladder that you might overshoot the floor while squatting,the toilet is too small to aim,where will you aim on.

• (A)spread my knees,squat low,lean forward as I squat,aim the stream down,shoot the hole,let out with full force,stop sudenly at the end,so the stream will not hit anywhere else.
    • (B) squat a llittle higher,pee gentlely even if I have strong need to go,not let out with full force to keep the stream down.
    • (c) who care, just shoot the floor. It is proud for a woman to have forward stream,this will let the next woman know how far I can pee.
  3. 3. If you travel to an asian village, the bathroom there only have squat toilets with no door or partition. women just squat next to each other and pee. what will you do if you have full bladder?

• (A) just join those women. squat amount those women and pee. my bladder is too full to be a shy bladder. When I have to go,I have to go.
    • (B) try to squat far away from other women and pee.
    • (C )wait until other women leave(or even ask them to leave),ask my friend to guard the entrance of the bathroom,if I have a friend(or lock the door if the bathroom have a lock),not let other women come in untill I finish peeing.if this does not work,just find a place to hide and squat to pee.

The most comfortable way for women to pee is obviously, sit down on a clean toilet seat with the door locked,but in public bathroom,the thing does not go as wished. most toilet seat in public bathroom are dirty, a lot of women hover to pee to avoid sitting down. in some Asian countries, western toilet is uncommon. western women travel to there have to learn to squat to pee. In the worst scenario,some village toilet stalls have no door, some squat toilets don't even have partition. The Asian women just squat side by side and pee. The western female travelers were stared at by Asian women while peeing, and teased by Asian women for not even know how to pee.

when human being face difficult situation(including unfavorable bathroom situation)the so call fight or flight or submit response will occurs. The term fight or flight or submit response represent the choice of our ancient ancestors,when they face enemies,they can choose to fight back,to escape or surrender.In modern world, when people face difficult situation,the choice they make represent several different personalities, including dominance,submissive and avoidance personality.

when a woman face a unfavorable situation,the decision her make may reflect her personality.

Answer "A" in any of the question above represent submissive behavior. If you choose answer "A" twice,you are a beta female. you are submissive and kind in nature. you prefer to be a follower rather than a leader. you are willing to submit to authority of other. you are often praise as respectful and law law abiding. for example, if you willing to sit on a dirty toilet sit, this mean you really care what other people feel about you,you cannot stand for your self.

answer "B" is avoidance behavior, if you choose "B twice" you are a omega female,when you face difficult situation,you will just run away. you try everything to avoid conflict and dislike violence.

Answer "C" is Dominance behavior, if you choose "c" twice, you are a alpha female,you are confident and self center. you seek power over other people. you do what you think to be right,not what other people tell you to be right. you are more likely to break the law than other women because you want to be the ruler,you don't want to follow the rule that make by the authority,you want to make your own rule. you don't fear consequence or punishment for breaking those rules. for example,many women fall from the toilet and break their leg,if you step and squat on the toilet,you don't fear consequence. if you overshoot the floor of the squat toilet,you don't care what next woman think about you. If you are sociable,this kind of personality will make you a female ruler or leader, otherwise,you make end up jail for breaking the law.

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1

Please understand @kitty and mimi - although the site here has a membership of over 40,000 actually there are a much smaller number of members who regularly visit now.  And an even smaller number of members who actively engage on the site in replying to posts.

Further, our lady members unfortunately make a very small proportion of the membership - so your four separate posts and polls, all fundamentally asking only the ladies to reply about different aspects of squat toilets really have a very small target audience.

I don't mean to be discouraging - but it may be worth leaving a little more time for people to respond or widening your criteria - I've just merged together two of your posts which seemed to be asking the same question.

• Agree 2

@kitty and mimi, Love your colorfully worded choices, in your survey, but I think your descriptions of personality types may be overly simple. Peeing can be a complex act, for at least some women, and several personality traits may influence the style she chooses.