Hi My New Pee Friends

Sakura

54 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Why is that do a you need one to be on this website 

Hi - no you don't need one. It's entirely up to you what you choose to post 🙂  Looking forward to whatever you choose to contribute, when you feel like it. And have fun looking at all the content there is on the site - there's a huge amount. 

Oh - and the staff here are really good, and helpful, if you need anything or have any questions or problems 🙂 

• Love 4
On 8/15/2022 at 4:41 PM, Sakura said:

Hi everyone I’m a half Japanese/Chinese girl who is 21 and lives with her rich parents and have many pee experience to tell I hope we can be the good friends as we share our pee experiences

Hi, and welcome to you. Love Asian pee girls very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there and welcome to the site. There is a good amount of content here that revolves around pee and pee related activities and topics. 

we even have a section where it’s a general discussion area and a nsfw non pee pictures just in case you’re not in the mood for piss. 

I hope you feel comfortable and welcomed here sakura.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2022 at 7:11 AM, Sakura said:

Hi everyone I’m a half Japanese/Chinese girl who is 21 and lives with her rich parents and have many pee experience to tell I hope we can be the good friends as we share our pee experiences

very late welcome from me! 

On 8/15/2022 at 8:12 PM, Sakura said:

Why is that do a you need one to be on this website 

Hello and welcome. :)

No. You certainly are not required to upload or post anything of a personal nature. 

Just you do you. :)

And yes, i concur with the opinion that this is the nicest community on the net.