women's bathroom-urination anxiety-poll

women's bathroom-urination anxiety-poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. what make you the most uncomfortable when peeing in lady's room in general?

• the long line(wait too long)
    • hygiene(cleanliness)
    • lack of privacy
    • poor design of the toilet(lack of comfort)
  2. 2. do you feel uncomfortable if you are sitting at one stall while another woman is sitting next stall? what is the minimum (acceptable) distance between you and other women who use bathroom?

• I only pee in handicapped stall or a public bathroom with no one inside.
    • a large and quiet bublic bathroom with just few other women present,but they are sitting far away from me.
    • a small and quiet bathroom with only two stalls,peeing with a friend,I sit in one stall while she sit next.
    • a medium size busy bathroom, with long line,another female stranger sit and pee next stall,no friend accompany me.
    • a chinese rual bathroom with squat toilets,with no door, no partition between each toilet,women just squat next to each other and pee.
    • sneak into men's room while women's room is busy,sit on a urinal while a man stand and pee next to me.
  3. 3. If you had to travel to a country with mainly squat toilet, what would you do?(click all that apply)

• wear skirt
    • wear high heel shoes(easy to lean forward,better angle to aim down and shoot the hole while squatting)
    • wear no shoes while go to bathroom
    • bring female urination device (p-mate)
  4. 4. which particular situation do you think will be most unfavorable to pee (whether in you home country or travel to other country)

• squat toilet
    • dirty toilet seat
    • toilet stall with no door

some research show that the shy bladder issue is more common in men than women. even a man in general without shy bladder would not prefer to stand too close with another man stand next to him while using urinal.

on the other hand,women in general (at least in most western countries) care more about the long line or cleanliness of bathroom,but some western women began to pay attention to the issue of privacy and toilet design after they travel to Asian countries.

some western women peed on their feet when they used squat toilet for the first time while first arrive Asian countries. other western women feel embarrassing when they had to use toilet stall with no door, and they feel like stared by the Asian women(the Asian women might tease the westerners for not able to use Asian toilet.)

the main goal of this poll is to know the bottomline of western women,and what is the acceptable environment for bathroom.

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 2