Beach Drinking and Desperate Wetting/Pissing

1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

45 min after my shower pee and I had to run to the bathroom to pee again. This time I peed in a cup to see the volume and it’s nearly a full bladder for me! 

19D8E9F8-F0DB-4501-B527-AB7AB37CBDC2.jpeg

i like your story

how many liters did you pee in that cup?

I think I may have shared this sentiment before, but I'll say it again.

Absolutely adore the way you're letting us share your desperation and your genius solutions - and love the fact you're not phased by overwhelming urges to pee and the potential embarrassment of leaking.  Love the fact that you're able to accept it as part of you and get some naughty fun at the same time as being practical.

Huge thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Great videos, thank you for sharing with us. I love the swimsuit one, looks like you were quite turned on.

I definitely was, I couldn’t stop dripping…

25 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Where were everyone else peeing?  You can't  have been on your own with a full bladder.

Boring old vanilla people were all peeing in the toilet in the bathroom, even getting out of the water while swimming to go to the toilet! So I was all alone with my full bladder…

• Haha 2
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

I haven't drank alcohol for some 19 years, but one thing I do remember was that it made me need to pee more often, the other being that it lessened my inhibitions. I'm "old" but I would have been indulging in alternate pee places too. 

11 years sober here... but omg I agree totally... made me piss like every 20 mins and also loosened my inhibitions