ladies,have you ever sit and pee in men's urinal in men's room?

some women went to men's room because women's room had long line while men's room did not. many pictures and video show that women pee in men's urinal,both in real life news and fictional stories,like this deleted scene of a movie on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw3Ch1pDLbc

and the pictures below.

have you ever try this and how was that feel?

soNILWK.jpeg

woman-takes-a-piss-in-the-mens-urinals-at-aintree-47465668.png

woman-uses-urinal-at-mens-restroom.jpg

2f201a30-994e-48d4-8f56-c3d168a72c29.jpg

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I've used urinals in the gents' and street urinals standing. Never squatting, they aren't made to be used that way. 

Maybe I’ll adopt “it’s made to be used that way” as a general statement about things for pissing on, like walls, drains, swimming pools …

Edited by oliver2
On 8/22/2022 at 11:49 AM, oliver2 said:

Maybe I’ll adopt “it’s made to be used that way” as a general statement about things for pissing on, like walls, drains, swimming pools …

the urinal that used that way already exist. the picture below is a semi squat urinal for women.

e0fbf11d8a5c0bd703bec7c84c12e1e5.jpg

On 8/24/2022 at 5:06 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I did this only this morning. I am a key holder at work and went in to open up the offices early. I bypassed the ladies and went into the gents. Pulling my trousers down to mid thigh level and the crotch of my thong aside I backed up to the ceramic urinal in the gents and half squatted half hovered over it and did my morning piss into it. I was worried as my stream tends to direct forwards that I would overshoot the urinal and piss on the floor in front of it. I counteracted this by leaning forwards which directed my stream into the urinal. It was very satisfying and I could actually see urinals for women taking off were it not for the issue of wiping and where to put your used toilet tissue. As it was I’d grabbed a couple of squares from the cubicle beforehand and flushed it afterwards, however this would be the only barrier to urinals for ladies. On the whole the process was much faster and I must say having a wee into a gents urinal definitely gave me a naughty thrill. 

if you pee forwards, why not approach it from the front?

That's lovely to read about, @ukpeegirl86. Peeing into a urinal feels so empowering, doesn't it? Almost "F-ck you, Patriarchy! You can't stop me relieving my full female bladder into a device designed for men to pee quickly and easily!" 

I hope you'll try it again and enjoy the sensation of your pee gleefully escaping your sensitive urethra into a device that was never intended to provide relief for women. Either squatting or standing - piss on the patriarchy. Tip: parting your labia helps. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/27/2022 at 4:58 AM, Eliminature said:
On 8/24/2022 at 3:06 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

On the whole the process was much faster and I must say having a wee into a gents urinal definitely gave me a naughty thrill. 

Peeing into a urinal feels so empowering, doesn't it? Almost "F-ck you, Patriarchy! You can't stop me relieving my full female bladder into a device designed for men to pee quickly and easily!" 

I hope you'll try it again and enjoy the sensation of your pee gleefully escaping your sensitive urethra into a device that was never intended to provide relief for women. Either squatting or standing - piss on the patriarchy.

how about the female urinal in the picture below? This semi-squat urinal,for outdoor urban environment, was invented in Denmark,(probably,by danish feminists) can accommodate four women peeing at the same time. you don't need to go into men's room.

705px-Pollee_naked.jpg

pollee_naked-in-use.jpg

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 2
On 8/15/2022 at 3:05 AM, secretfan said:

I'm not a woman but I did see a woman using one next to me when I was using a urinal. The urinals did not have dividers and she looked right at me (And my penis too) and she said "Sorry, i'm desperate". She barely got through it and jokingly said "Sorry you do look good though". 

I was kind of funny.

This is my lifetime daydream and something I dream of on occasion. Very jealous. 

• Like 1
On 8/29/2022 at 10:23 PM, kitty and mimi said:

how about the female urinal in the picture below? This semi-squat urinal,for outdoor urban environment, was invented in Denmark,(probably,by danish feminists) can accommodate four women peeing at the same time. you don't need to go into men's room.

705px-Pollee_naked.jpg

pollee_naked-in-use.jpg

No thanks, I prefer to stand. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...