Let's try bedwetting again!

I want to tell you about my bedwetting yesterday. But before I came to that, I need to tell you, the last bedwettings I had, weren't that much enjoyable.
Eventhough, I really like to pee my pants, I never wanted to ruin my mattress with pee (unfortunately it is covered with a few peeing stains anyway). So I tried using protection covers for my bed. Letting it go on them, is a really nice feeling. The spreading warmth in your pants and the growing puddle under your butt, slowly crawling up your back. Amazing...as long as it is warm...
But I could never fall asleep in a puddle of pee. I just can't. First I get way too horny and later it is getting way too cold. But I still want to enjoy a carefree bedwetting. 

Which I had last night. I got a little creative. I put on my mattress a deckchair coating, for the purpose to soak up my pee.
I dranked quite a lot of drinks, to go to bed with a nice full bladder. After reading many nice storys on this site, I was ready to have my peeing fun. I closed my eyes and relaxed my bladder. At first it was just a tickle, a small dribble of pee into my new coated mattress. Then I increased the power of my flow. I started to hear a loud hissing even from under the blankets. It was mesmerizing. After I let out every little bit of pee from my bladder into my bed, I felt relaxed like never before. The warmth beneath me was like a hug. It took me only a few minutes to fell asleep.

Hours later I woked up. Full awake laying in a warm slightly damp bed. It was truely amazing, and I started my day motivated and full of joy!

Maybe I will do that tonight aswell. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Several months ago i experienced the pure fun and naughtiness of wetting my bed. (Thank you PaulyPeeps for the insperation).  I have been in my own place for a month now.  I purchased a fully enclosed matress protector and  I veery rarely use my toilet to pee.  I pee my bed during the night. Last night I peed 3 times. Then I sleep in my pee soaked bed and when I leave for work, let it dry naturally. Other times I will pee so much that I have to wring out the sheets so I can let them dry naturally.  I always wear some kind of clothes while sleeping as I love my vinyl matress protector because  after I pee it pools up enough around me and makes puddles of pee.  I love laying in pee puddles and when I move around I love the sloshing sound the puddles make.  I get so turned on with the puddles as well as the pee smell. It's so intoxicating, it drives me mad.  I wish I could find someone who loves bedwetting as much as I do. It is such a turn on for me to soak my bed and sleep in it and whack off still absolutely soaked in my own pee as I am right now while writing this.

My new girlfriend knows i like pee she knew i peed. My bed cause she could smell it on my bed and my clothes as would soak my pajamas as well as my bed. I tease her about peeing on me she thinks its gross. Especially me sleeping in a piss soaked bed.  I miss wetting  my bed so much. I would do again again

IMG_20200822_070654705.thumb.jpg.7a54da51b640f60c602f439edb9bb127.jpg.83913a673ba1e495ac5c6c133035921d.jpgIMG_20200822_065756045.jpg.d94fdbe510bd27778f13cd0d2bd7fcad.thumb.jpg.3f4120060aab58968c42598d532f9035.jpgIMG_20200822_070845836.thumb.jpg.f372382fb2494d9ba6c4331fc92f7546.jpg.5796ab19df7c9dbf8df7af7b77652053.jpgIMG_20200822_070853298_MP.thumb.jpg.121f22ff8c790c28a74a9e39262c20ba.jpg.972bf764339f200e0df9a526ce1cd2c0.jpg

• Like 4