Trip to the bar last night

So last night, Thursday night, I was out to a bar I often hit after a hard day at work and had a few drinks. After about an hour I felt the need to pee so I got up and headed for the bathrooms. Walked in and heard somebody else going in one of the stalls. I walked up to a urinal and whipped out and lasted probably a good 40-50 seconds I'd say. The whole time this guy in the nearby stall is still going, and it wasn't some light peeing either, it was splashing down in the toilet pretty loud. I finished my pee and stopped to wash my hands, taking a bit longer than usual just to see if I would hear this huge pee come to an end, well no it still wasn't stopping and I didn't want to stand there rinsing my hands all night lol. I don't know how long this guy had been going for before I walked in or when he finally finished but it had me so aroused. I went back out to the bar, I didn't see when he came back out because I was focused on a ballgame on the TV but that was a really awesome night at the bar, getting to walk in the bathroom and hear that the whole time.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1