Toilet Slave Degradation - 24 hours

Okay, so dirtiest fantasy I have I wanted to share and hear your thoughts / see if anybody has tried something similar or think this would be as hot as I do.. 

I want to try being used by a female for a 24 hour period, dominated. Basically, spending 24 hours together (or any pre planned amount of time) and letting them use my mouth as their toilet for fresh pee every single time they need to go, and I am not allowed to refuse. I wanna be made to open wide and lay down as she squats over my mouth and releases. I want to be made to swallow as fast as she can let it gush out to see if I can challenge myself to drink a full days worth of hot piss straight from the source. Also into the idea of her keeping my lips sealed by face sitting so that I am forced to drink and none can spill out of my mouth and don’t get to breath until she’s done. Want a girl to make me drink liters of her warm nectar, no using any real toilets. 🙈😈 thoughts on this idea anybody? Any experiences? Let me know😋

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 7 months later...