Men: favorite places to piss?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/9/2023 at 3:39 PM, Beach Bro said:

My favorite place to pee is a urinal in a men's room where the door has been propped open, and I am profile to the doorway where people going by can see my penis and pee stream.

You would love Japan, it is the norm for 2 or 3 urinals to be visible to passers by of the public toilets. The only doors are usually on stalls so if your like me you can just pick a spot an look out to see who's walking by as you piss.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Since I used an old plushie to pee on while I was to lazy to get to the toilet while watching a movie I found out that it's very exciting to me to pee on and into plushies. Sometimes they are really useful toilets for me while playing video games or watching tv. It is also fun to me holding my pee as long as I can and than piss it all out on a plushie while watching it's colour changing. 

• Hot 2

I like to change things and search for new places to go every once in a while so i don't really have that one favourite place.

Very close to the top of my list are staircases though. There is something special about hearing the splashing sound of your piss echoing through a six story staircase while you see it spraying around and forming a large puddle.

• Like 1

So I don't really have a favorite place yet, I always figured that if I got caught peeing anywhere but in restrooms I'd be in big trouble at home. But my good friend was running his mouth a bit too much and my mom overheard which brought up this very uncomfortable conversation where my mom basically told me it wasn't any big deal what my friend was doing and it was up to me to discover where I'm comfortable doing so as she doesn't really care where I pee. So I guess I'll soon see.

• Like 1
  • Love 2