• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2022 at 11:52 PM, Wetclotheslover said:

I wish my girlfriend was into pee. I would love her to pee on me fully clothed, and or in bed and absolutely soak me and i would soak her in the bed also

I've had many wet times throughout my life, nearly all with older ladies, as I've said elsewhere in peefans...I love older ladies, aging from 54 up to 93 yrs.

I had a lady of 75yrs. stand astride me as I lay on the floor fully dressed.....she lifted her skirt, and peed all over me, without removing her knickers......when her gusset was full, her pee poured everywhere.

Another time, out in the country late one night, a lady I knew needed to pee, and I told her to do it over me........she readily agreed, lifting her skirt, and  taking her knickers down, she squatted over my trousers, almost touching my  bulge, and emptied herself completely, so much pee, that I came without contact, shooting in my underwear.

I just love wet clothes.....can't get enough, and enjoy reading about other peoples experiences.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jeffpicard said:

I've had many wet times throughout my life, nearly all with older ladies, as I've said elsewhere in peefans...I love older ladies, aging from 54 up to 93 yrs.

I had a lady of 75yrs. stand astride me as I lay on the floor fully dressed.....she lifted her skirt, and peed all over me, without removing her knickers......when her gusset was full, her pee poured everywhere.

Another time, out in the country late one night, a lady I knew needed to pee, and I told her to do it over me........she readily agreed, lifting her skirt, and  taking her knickers down, she squatted over my trousers, almost touching my  bulge, and emptied herself completely, so much pee, that I came without contact, shooting in my underwear.

I just love wet clothes.....can't get enough, and enjoy reading about other peoples experiences.

Thats so 🔥 I would love to find someone Into pee play with me