2 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

Also, I was able to get in a somewhat naughty pee earlier today! 

my friends and I spent the day down at the beach (which is shared by a few cabins, but most are empty right now so it was just us and one older couple) and I had been keeping hydrated as it was very hot and sunny out. I had a 16oz ice coffee, 24oz of water, and a big glass of orange juice from breakfast. We went swimming, and I jumped in off the dock and got soaked, including my long hair. I then sat on the edge of the dock with my feet in the water, and I was dripping a ton from the water from my hair and my bathing suit. While sitting there on the edge of the dock, I released a full bladder through my swimsuit to trickle down through the gaps in the boards and into the lake below. I was chatting with my friend at the time, and no one was the wiser that I was releasing a full bladder of warm piss right in front of them. It felt incredibly naughty! 

This is just perfect isn't it? The most wonderful disguise for a sneaky semi-public pee. So nice!

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Amazing! The video and pictures are great - hope the light from the phone didn't wake anyone! Thanks for posting - I hope you had a lovely time peeing, and sharing with us 🙂 

Luckily I think everyone was sleeping pretty soundly, and I had my back to the cabin door so that in case anyone opened it they wouldn’t see much! Thanks 🙂 

1 minute ago, Kupar said:

This is just perfect isn't it? The most wonderful disguise for a sneaky semi-public pee. So nice!

It’s definitely a new favourite! I usually love to pee while swimming in the lake as it’s very easy to do without anyone noticing, but this works very well too!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

I’m officially up for the day with 2 more stories and some videos to share! 

So I woke up at 4am absolutely desperate. Once I was out the bedroom door, I had to hold between my legs to try to stop the flow. I didn’t have time to think or plan anything, I just ran over to the grass, pulled down my panties and squatted down to relieve myself. My stream was fast and hard, and it felt great to empty my bladder when I was that desperate. I shook off and pulled my panties back up before heading inside. I took a video here: https://www.erome.com/a/rwqQHbKX

I woke up again at 6am feeling pretty full and knew if I didn’t go now, it would be too late as everyone would be up and it would be too risky. Because it was light out and someone could walk out around the cabin pretty easily, I decided to stay pretty hidden and stuck to the grassy spot along the side of the cabin. I squatted down and relaxed my bladder muscles and released a stronger stream than I thought I would have. I’m surprised by how much I filled up in only two hours after my previous pee, considering I didn’t drink anything. I also took a video of that pee here: https://www.erome.com/a/sfD9cszi

Today is supposed to be hot and sunny with no clouds, so likely will be at the beach again! Hopefully I can get in a discreet naughty pee or two like I did yesterday 😉

Those are some really hissy and refreshing sounding pees.  Can't believe they were so close together.  I can't imagine if you have tried to hold all that until morning.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Those are some really hissy and refreshing sounding pees.  Can't believe they were so close together.  I can't imagine if you have tried to hold all that until morning.

Thanks! I definitely wouldn’t have made it all night, I would’ve ended up wetting the bed if my bladder didn’t wake me. I’m surprised by how much my bladder filled up between 4 and 6, but I suppose that’s just my overactive night bladder 😂 I also did stay quite hydrated yesterday so that might’ve contributed

4 minutes ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

Super gushing pees. Thank you so much for sharing. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

I’m back with some more escapades from this evening! Tonight is my last night here as we leave tomorrow at noon. 

I posted in another thread about my beach day and how I ended up getting tipsy and basically peeing myself 😅 well this begins after that! 

Still tipsy, my friends and I made dinner, ate, cleaned up, and then sat down to play some games. The movement had distracted me from the growing pressure in my bladder, but when we sat down to play I felt it. By this point, it had been about an hour since I emptied my bladder into a cup in the previous beach thread, and I hadn’t had anything to drink since I had showered an hour before that. I had decided to wait until I needed to go more urgently, but then we decided to get ice cream and I knew I needed to go now. Ended up having to use the bathroom because my friend followed me to go pee before we left too, which was disappointing. 

We got back and I poured myself another large drink and also chugged a glass of water to avoid dehydration from the alcohol. I didn’t feel too desperate until about an hour later, around 10pm. One friend went to bed, and the other was in the main room still and getting ready for bed. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and rushed outside. 

Last night I sat on the step to the washroom and dribbled some pee onto the large flat rock below, leaving behind a puddle. Well this time, I decided to try sitting in the same spot but try for distance, clearing the rock at the end. 

I quickly took off my shorts and panties and set them aside. I perched on the edge of the step and spread my legs, using my fingers to spread my pussy lips so I could control the spray. The second I relaxed my bladder, pee came hissing and splattering out, spraying out a couple of feet onto the rock and a bit past the end. I had to go pretty bad, and it was relieving to let go. 

After my stream died out, I stood up and put my panties and shorts back on. The puddle I left behind was pretty impressive, so I took a couple pictures. 

After I came back in to get ready for bed, I finished my drink (still had about 6oz left of my rum and coke) and drank about 12oz water. It’s been about an hour since I went, and I can definitely feel the pressure building a little bit by now. I’m sure I’ll be back outside for another pee sometime in the next hour or so. 

Here’s the video of my pee and a few pics of the puddle left afterward 😊 https://www.erome.com/a/wXXJMgNw

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

unfortunately today is my last day and we leave by noon. I’ll certainly miss the access to the outdoors for a good release, but I’ll find some creative ways around it when I’m back home I’m sure.

We'll miss your holiday posts too! But hope you manage to be creative at home 🙂

• Like 1
On 8/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, Alygal1331 said:

I just wanted a simple release for the first one as I wasn’t expecting much. I decided to film my pee and capture a few stills, uploading them so I can share them. You can find the pictures and video here: https://www.erome.com/a/tgdsHnYB

Love this one - gorgeous view, fantastic hiss and love the steam rising from the grass.   It is great that you can just pop outside to pee like that.

Thank you so much for sharing all of your fun at the cabin.   Looks like you've had a great time and I've certainly appreciated seeing your pics and videos.

With the peeing on the stone by the bathroom door, surely someone must have seen it at some stage - I wonder if they are trying to work out who left it....

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1