1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Oh lovely! It's always nice to release your bladder into nature. I'm sure the grass was very grateful for that. 

Make sure you water the rest of the trees and bushes around your cabin. It helps them grow! 😉

Thanks! I certainly will 😉 I’m here for 4 more days, so I’m sure I’ll have many chances! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

II was in danger of needing a change of panties if I didn’t find a place to pee quickly, so I chose the most simple way. I quickly pulled my panties down, popped a squat in the middle of the lawn, and released. The pee hissed out loudly and was quickly absorbed into the grass. It was a major relief, and I felt so naughty just squatting down in such an open area, not covered by bushes/trees or anything. After the stream died down, I bounced a little to get the last few drops off, pulled up my panties, and headed back inside. I was feeling a little horny from the naughty nature of my pee, so I rubbed my clit through my damp panties for a little bit and came pretty hard. 

I think next time, I’m going to sit on the steps of the back porch and spread my pussy lips and see how far I can shoot. I always pee hard and fast when I need to go in the middle of the night! 

@Alygal1331, sorry to hear about your overactive bladder, but sounds like you are making the best of the situation on this trip.  Please keep us updated on the rest of your trip and how the steps peeing for distance goes.

• Cheeky 1
6 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

I’m spending the week on vacation with a couple of friends at a cabin owned by my family. This cabin is just 2 bedrooms + a kitchen/living area, and there’s an outdoor bathroom that’s just 50 feet from the door. 

If I was you, I wouldn't even go 50 feet from the door. That is, unless I wanted to take a walk. 

I’ve always had an overactive bladder at night, meaning I’m usually up 1-3 times a night to go pee. One thing is, I hate the bathroom here as there always seems to be a spider or other creepy crawly ready to come out when I’m mid-stream! It’s not too bad during the day, but at night it’s another story. 

I know what you mean! As a male over 40, at night I feel I'm at the beck and call of my prostate. It's kinda fun when I am camping, though, as I can check on the night sky two or three times in the night.

I think next time, I’m going to sit on the steps of the back porch and spread my pussy lips and see how far I can shoot. I always pee hard and fast when I need to go in the middle of the night! 

Peeing hard and fast sounds like a lot of fun. I, too, am curious to see how far you can shoot, not that I'd want to have a contest or anything. 🤣

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

If I was you, I wouldn't even go 50 feet from the door. That is, unless I wanted to take a walk. 

I know what you mean! As a male over 40, at night I feel I'm at the beck and call of my prostate. It's kinda fun when I am camping, though, as I can check on the night sky two or three times in the night.

Peeing hard and fast sounds like a lot of fun. I, too, am curious to see how far you can shoot, not that I'd want to have a contest or anything. 🤣

Unfortunately the property is shared by some older folks who are around during the day, so the bathroom is necessary in daylight hours! But yes, I certainly wasn’t going to walk 50 feet in the dark just to use the bathroom. I just went out the back door to the porch and around the side of the cabin, no more than 10 feet from the door. 

most of the time I don’t mind the overactive night bladder except when it’s raining or really cold at night 😂 luckily it’s only getting down to about 18 Celsius here at night and no rain.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

Update: my second pee of the night at ~5am was also great! 

At first I had the angle wrong and was pointed a bit too low still, so my hissing stream was hitting the grass only about 2 feet from the step. I was too desperate to cut myself off at this point, so I scooted a bit more forward to tilt my hips up more while still peeing furiously. My normal amount of pee at this time combined with the big glass of water I had downed earlier, I knew it would be a longer pee. After tilting my hips up a bit more, my stream arched up and was shooting pretty far. I was aiming for a row of bushes by the edge of the property, which was about 6-7 feet away. I could see some of the splatter was hitting the edges of the bushes, making the leaves move around. I was peeing furiously for 45 seconds or so before my stream began to taper off, eventually slowing to a trickle that ran down my bum and left a little mark on the porch step. 

Hey, even those of us with dedicated equipment sometimes get the angle wrong! 😝

6 or 7 feet sounds like a very good attempt. But, I'll bet next time you want to try for 8 or 10. 

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Hey, even those of us with dedicated equipment sometimes get the angle wrong! 😝

6 or 7 feet sounds like a very good attempt. But, I'll bet next time you want to try for 8 or 10. 

The angle can be hard 😂 I definitely pee more downward than forward angled, unlike most women. If I just squat down, my pee doesn’t shoot out even a little, it just goes straight between my two feet! 

I can certainly try for 8-10 feet but I don’t know if it will be possible! My stream was pretty strong last night!

• Hot 4
3 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

I can certainly try for 8-10 feet but I don’t know if it will be possible! My stream was pretty strong last night!

You say you have a few more days at the cabin? Then, I'll encourage you to give it a go. Or several! 🤣 Who knows what might be your personal best.

At a place I've stayed, I would always try to see if I could pee over a five-foot high fence. At least once I cleared it by eighteen inches. I'm hoping to do better the next time I visit.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

I’m spending the week on vacation with a couple of friends at a cabin owned by my family. This cabin is just 2 bedrooms + a kitchen/living area, and there’s an outdoor bathroom that’s just 50 feet from the door. 

I’ve always had an overactive bladder at night, meaning I’m usually up 1-3 times a night to go pee. One thing is, I hate the bathroom here as there always seems to be a spider or other creepy crawly ready to come out when I’m mid-stream! It’s not too bad during the day, but at night it’s another story. 

My solution? Just pee on the lawn or by the bushes! 

Just a bit ago I woke up desperate to pee, already squirming a bit. I didn’t even put on some more decent clothes. I just headed out the door and instead of making a beeline for the bathroom, I went around the corner of the cabin. If anyone else came out to go pee at the same time, I was out of sight. 

I was in danger of needing a change of panties if I didn’t find a place to pee quickly, so I chose the most simple way. I quickly pulled my panties down, popped a squat in the middle of the lawn, and released. The pee hissed out loudly and was quickly absorbed into the grass. It was a major relief, and I felt so naughty just squatting down in such an open area, not covered by bushes/trees or anything. After the stream died down, I bounced a little to get the last few drops off, pulled up my panties, and headed back inside. I was feeling a little horny from the naughty nature of my pee, so I rubbed my clit through my damp panties for a little bit and came pretty hard. 

This post caused me some internal conflict because I was torn between hotness and thankfulness. Ultimately, I chose hot. But please accept my gratitude as well. 

1 hour ago, Havelock said:

You should convince your friends it's normal to just pee in the yard-- you're family always does that and they should feel free to do the same.

I don’t think they’d be on board from the various discussions we’ve had about other things 😂 I’ll just keep it a secret for now. 

3 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

This post caused me some internal conflict because I was torn between hotness and thankfulness. Ultimately, I chose hot. But please accept my gratitude as well. 

Thanks!

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

And another night begins… 

I had to wait for everyone to go to bed before I could head outside for my bedtime pee. I had gone pee a couple hours before and had a big glass of water, but I guess I was a little dehydrated because not too much volume came out. However small it was, I did have to go pretty bad as I couldn’t stop thinking about it. 

I just wanted a simple release for the first one as I wasn’t expecting much. I decided to film my pee and capture a few stills, uploading them so I can share them. You can find the pictures and video here: https://www.erome.com/a/tgdsHnYB

Hope you enjoy. 

Off to bed, see you in a few hours for my second round! 

That was a nice stream! Hope to see more of these from you especially if you are full.

13 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm sure I speak for a huge number of us when I say how amazing it's been to join you in your cabin.   Have loved (and more) being a part of your descriptions.

Huge thanks for sharing, and long may it continue!

Thanks again!

Thank you, I’m glad I can share with you guys 😁 I’ll be sure to keep sharing while I’m here, got 2 more nights after this one. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

And another night begins… 

I had to wait for everyone to go to bed before I could head outside for my bedtime pee. I had gone pee a couple hours before and had a big glass of water, but I guess I was a little dehydrated because not too much volume came out. However small it was, I did have to go pretty bad as I couldn’t stop thinking about it. 

I just wanted a simple release for the first one as I wasn’t expecting much. I decided to film my pee and capture a few stills, uploading them so I can share them. You can find the pictures and video here: https://www.erome.com/a/tgdsHnYB

Hope you enjoy. 

Thanks for sharing!  Although short, the sound is incredible.

• Agree 2

Absolutely love it.  Perfect,  and please don't apologies for what it isn't - we're here to celebrate with you everything it is.

(In your initial post you mentioned the back steps to the cabin - is that an option for you, just to gently tinkle sitting on a step?   Or is there two much risk of your cabin companions hearing or you being seen?)

1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

The back steps of the cabin look like this, basically the porch faces the lake and there are two steps down to the grass strip that runs along the side. This grass strip is where I’ve been squatting to pee, around the side of the cabin but visible if you just go take a look. From where I’m standing to take the pic is the door to the bathroom, so it’s risky during the day as anyone heading to the bathroom could see clearly. Just around the corner from those steps (maybe 2 feet) is the door to the porch from one of the bedrooms. If I knew everyone else was occupied and there was zero risk of someone coming to the bathroom or coming into that bedroom then I definitely could go there, but it’s unlikely. I’ll certainly be trying again tonight though! 

46CC57C5-D228-4B19-AD04-D8A6E848788F.jpeg

Looks like that cabin has an idyllic setting in the edge of the lake. That fact that you can pee happily outside at night is just a huge bonus 😊. Hope you're having a lovely time!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1