The Holiday

This story is so good @Paulypeeps - the rhythm and plot are perfect - told like the expert writer we all know you are 😍 - thanks! And this line 

4 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

After a year or so I got quite used to it and sort of started to look forward to it. Unfortunately the moment was lost as it always took Eric a good half hour to prepare the bedroom floor with his plastic sheets.

made me laugh out loud!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Paulypeeps, your literary skills and imagination are superb! I love the way you give equal importance to peeing and love-making in a girl's life and I couldn't agree with you more! I love the realisation that this passion for peeing exists with absolutely 'normal' human beings who engage deeply in all the things life offers.

Your reference to 'Gingham skirts' struck a huge chord with me....it was a yellow Gingham dress that Jennifer was wearing when she and I were walking back from school, she stopped on the pavement and let out a huge stream of piss from under her skirt, which had obviously been building up during the school day and which she could no longer hold onto. I was absolutely fascinated with how girls pee from that moment on in my life. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I must warn the wine merchant next time. They have probably had a run on it now and had to field a lot of questions about Austrian wine.

Surely. Could you mention Dornfelder German red in your next story do you think? Would be nice to see more places stocking that, and if lots of people ask for it ... well they might 🙂

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

"It did feel nice to just do it." I said.

"It did feel nice to just read it."...

So amasing and romantic piece...So adorable to read smile and feel those warm seas... Thank you so so much!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1