Sex Toys or Bladder Pressure Ideas?

I’m honestly looking for sex toys or anything useful to help amplify my wife’s need to pee during sex. I absolutely love and highly prefer FULL BLADDER sex. 

I’ve been looking for something to either have placed directly on her bladder, or worn during penetration sex to keep pressure on her bladder. 
Or even sex positions that may help keep direct pressure on her bladder! 

thank you in advance! 

Edited by tremayl
Clarify
  • 5 months later...

Hello. Anyway, don't give her medicines like artificial diuretics, some of them (on prescription) act very rapidly but are harmful to the kidneys and are restricted to certain médical conditions. Do you prefer diluted clear pee or normal yellow pee (if ever your friend peed the bed or her knickers or another place either by "accident" or intentionally) or it doesn't matter and it's only the "bursting thing" that interests you ? Do not "play" in a heated room or have a 20 minutes walk outside before it with a t-shirt or something with short sleeves or no sleeves at all. Both of you will produce more pee if the weather is a bit cold. Drinking beer is of course useful but prefer one without alcohol, up to you...and your friend ! I don't know if she likes having a bursting bladder as well but if it's not the case, act discreetly or she could become angry... Certain herbs infusions can be useful and harmless, ask your chemist. Sexual activity in itself (no need to penetrate) increases blood pressure and therefore pee production increases automatically. So, a very very long mutual masturbation is not only pleasant for both, but useful to get much delightful pee in the bladder. DON'T ACT WITH BRUTALITY, DON'T PRESS (too much) ON HER BLADDER...but you may tickle and massage her ! Enjoy yourselves 😉...

Edited by bernie7500
On 1/30/2023 at 12:32 PM, ThomasWillson said:

Hey there. I understand wanting to try new things in the bedroom. But putting pressure on the bladder during sex is not actually safe and can cause discomfort or harm.

I'm in the same mood as "tremayl" but I agree with you, artificial external pressure can cause harm, though natural "discomfort" may become very pleasant to some women (and some men) provided they are not anxious to wet the bed... Physicians don't advise to "peegasm" TOO often nevertheless. But it's a marvelous feeling (from time to time....) !

Edited by bernie7500