Everyday toilet peeing at home (pic)

This is lovely. And thank you for sharing, especially Mrs Kupar for allowing it to be shared. What does she make of the responses to the stories she you have shared about her?

My wife has recently recorded herself on audio having a wee for me. Hissing away for 20 seconds. I look at this topic and imagine that picture alongside the audio I have is what it was really like for you.

We are away on holiday at the moment and I am putting in the grounwork for her to record audio of a wee outside. She won't let me have photos.

Well done Mrs K!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, tatstatsort said:

This is lovely. And thank you for sharing, especially Mrs Kupar for allowing it to be shared. What does she make of the responses to the stories she you have shared about her?

My wife has recently recorded herself on audio having a wee for me. Hissing away for 20 seconds. I look at this topic and imagine that picture alongside the audio I have is what it was really like for you.

We are away on holiday at the moment and I am putting in the grounwork for her to record audio of a wee outside. She won't let me have photos.

Well done Mrs K!

She is surprised and flattered by the positive responses, and I do pass them on.

She really does understand that it gives people pleasure to read about and see what she and I get up to, but is naturally cautious. Everyone has their own level of comfort with sharing of course. 

Have fun on holiday!

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Kupar said:

She is surprised and flattered by the positive responses, and I do pass them on.

She really does understand that it gives people pleasure to read about and see what she and I get up to, but is naturally cautious. Everyone has their own level of comfort with sharing of course. 

Have fun on holiday!

Just the simple fact that she is prepared to accept us as credible people (albeit virtual and albeit with this kink) rather than shunning us as a bunch of creepy perverts is a huge positive thing.  And we are truly grateful every time someone gives us that.

Naturally cautious is good too - highly desirable in fact.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Wow. 🌟 Well, it has all been said before, many times, but yes, you are a lucky man. She has such a lovely body. She is so good to let you post her photo. 

Lots of love to the one and only K! 💚💚💚💚💚💚

Wouldn’t it be funny if she followed you around with her phone taking photos of you in the bathroom? 

(Kupar says “oh yeah!” 💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥) 🥰😆

1 minute ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wouldn’t it be funny if she followed you around with her phone taking photos of you in the bathroom? 

(Kupar says “oh yeah!” 💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥) 🥰😆

Well - I could hardly object could I?!  But she doesn't take as many photos as I do at any time 🙂 

• Love 1