Urethra angle and the pee angle of women.

17 hours ago, Dr.P said:

My wife and I are definitely among the older generation, but I have never heard her talk about these ideas. But I am the one who is interested in women's peeing styles, and have been delighted to observe that forward-directed streams seem to be more common among Asians, than among other ethnicities.

can she still read Chinese?

I found a link for the novel:https://www.xstt5.com/dangdai/1902/

and the pee story in the novel:https://www.xstt5.com/dangdai/1902/140363.html

update:I just found one more novel that mentioned the same idea.

there are three novels that mention this idea,as far as I can tell.

is this just a new concept created by the author of the novels?

could this have been created by one author, and then other authors follow it as a example?

are those authors "closet pee fans"?

Edited by kitty and mimi
On 11/27/2022 at 3:29 PM, kitty and mimi said:

This reminded me there is a Chinese idiom, it is "处女尿尿一条线,妇女尿尿一大片".  I don't think I can translate this correctly. maybe you can ask your wife if she can translate this. the word "处女"mean girl,young woman, virgin or unmarried woman. the word "妇女" mean non-virgin,mature woman or married woman. The rough meaning that I can translate is that young unmarried women tend to have more straight forward peeing stream while mature marries women ten to have downward peeing stream. this idiom have several different versions. one version of this idiom is appear in a Chinese novel,"Under the Hawthorn Tree". It was said by a crazy old female character in the book. this idiom become more and more popular among Chinese speaking internet users recently. it said "大姑娘尿尿一条线 小媳妇尿尿湿一片". the word "大姑娘" means mature woman,probably above 30 years old,still unmarried, still virgin. the word "小媳妇" mean young wife,probably married around 18-20 years old. the rough meaning of this idiom is that even when the woman get older(like 25-35), she would still have forward stream as long as she stay unmarried, virgin; if a woman get married,she no longer have forward stream even if she is still young. I am not sure if this is real or just a Chinese superstition. This may be a Chinese superstition because traditional Chinese culture is very patriarchal, and value virginity, look down on the women who are non virgin before marriage. Since both forward stream and virginity are consider to be good for women in Chinese cultures, people associate forward stream with virginity.

there are people in Chinese speaking circle discuss if this is true or not and how this can be true. some people say that this is biological other people say that this is cultural.

I think this is cultural,because many lady's room in china have squat toilet with no door, some don't even have partition, while a lot of Chinese young single women(or women in mature age who is unmarried, mentally immature) tend to go to bathroom together, a lot of them might have "pee contest", which they compete to see who can shoot the farthest. Young and unmarred women tend to have more friends which they go to bathroom together. inside a bathroom that women seeing each other peeing, it may considered to be good to let their friends to see their forward stream. Some women will not go to bathroom alone in public even if she have full bladder because, she want to hold until her friends feel  urgent too, which they can go to bathroom together. This make her bladder more full and more likely to have forward stream.

going to bathroom together is very common among female Chinese high school students. The more friends she go to bathroom with, the more sociable she is, but as they grow older, the number of friends who they go to bathroom with would be decrease. most of those friends who go to bathroom together in high school will not keep doing the same after their graduation. after marriage, only the best friends will keep going to bathroom together, those are friends who know each other for long time.they can talk about thing that consider to be private,that does not want other people to hear, especially, talk about their husband,their son or their family, which they talk while squat peeing next to each other, which the men cannot hear.

After marriage, they are less likely to make more new "pee friends". Most "pee friends" knew each other before they get married,some of them knew each other since high school.

married women or women who are in relationship are less likely to pee with friends in public bathroom, and more likely to pee alone. for example, if she go out with her boyfriend or husband, she may not be convenient to bring other friends. when the couple have full bladder and want to go to bathroom in public which is gender segregation, the woman go to women's room while the men need go to another side. Heterosexual couple cannot pee together in gender segregation public bathroom while same sex friends and homosexual couple can. therefor, if she go inside the bathroom and see other women squat side by side and talk to each other while peeing, they may be more likely to be single(or lesbian couple), while those who peeing squat alone may be married or in relationship(her boyfriend or husband is on the other side of the bathroom)

inside of a Chinese lady's room seem like a entire different society with entirely different cultural value. for a straight  woman who only go out with her boyfriend or husband, once she go inside the ladies room, she automatically become "single",because she does not have friend to pee with. for women who go to bathroom with friends, they are "not single" inside the bathroom, even if they are not married and don't have boyfriend. the social norm inside lady's room is different from outside. outside of ladies room, the norm for women is to have a boyfriend or married. inside the ladies room, the norm is for women to build relationship with each other, and safely complain about their boyfriend, husband,father and son who are in next door which the men cannot hear what the women talking about. the expression of intimacy is also different from outside world. in outside world, the way for woman to express intimacy is have sex with her boyfriend or husband, but inside a Chinese ladies room, the way of express intimacy is to squat and pee next to a same sex friend and show her half naked body to each other.

since the norm is different from outside,the term"single" and "couple" should be redefined. two women who talk to each other while squat to pee side by side should be considered to be couple. A woman whose boyfriend or husband is peeing in the next door of bathroom, while she is peeing alone in women's room, should be considered to be single.

inside the ladies room, the concept of Heterosexual couple only exist in the women's conversation when they complain about their boyfriend or husband (or single women talk about the men who are chasing them,and so on)while the men are on the other side of the bathroom,without the men's acknowledge.

although straight women who peeing together inside Chinese open bathroom are emotionally bond to each other,but unlike real couple, they are not sexually attract to each other. sexually,they compete with each other. if a woman see her friend have more attractive legs, while hers exposed too, she may feel jealous.(this similar to some male adolescents who compete to see who have largest penis while stand peeing on male urinals) this may be even more obvious if both women wear skirt. A woman who is shy about her body may choose to wear pants rather than skirt when she go out, if she expected that she will have to pee in open bathroom with her friends. She may not pull her pants too low,squat as soon as she pull her pants down,pull her pants up as fast as she finish peeing, as fast as she stand up, to minimize the exposures. A woman who have more confidence about her body might choose to wear skirt when go to public bathroom. wear thing that is very revealing have different meaning than when she is outside compare to when she is inside a open Chinese lady's room. If a woman wearing in a way that is sexy and very exposed, such as short skirt when going out, or exposed her breast in beach, the reason is to attract men, but if a woman wear skirt that is revealing when go to open lady's room,the reason is not attract men since no men will be there to watch. the women wear skirt that is very revealing when they go out, if they expect to peeing in open public women's room, attracting men is not the reason, the reason is to compete physically attractiveness with other women while peeing.

Chinese open women's rooms are advantageous for lesbian couple and women who go out with same sex friends, while it is disadvantageous for heterosexual couple who go out by themselves. it separate heterosexual couple, but not separate lesbian couple. lesbian couple can pee together in Chinese open lady's room while heterosexual couple have to separate while peeing.

one advantage of single women go out with same sex friends (or lesbian couple go out together) is that they can squat side by side and pee together in open public bathroom. one disadvantage for straight married woman or straight woman in relationship go out with her boyfriend or her husband is that she may need to pee alone in a open bathroom while watched by other women with no friend she can accompany with. if this make her feel anxiety, her stream may be downward rather than forward.

married women are more likely to go to bathroom together with family than friends, if they do go to bathroom together with other people of same sex. (for example, mother in law, or daughter) what she act in front of her family is different than when she is in front of friends. when friends pee together, they may have pee contest,or even compare each other's half naked bodies. but when peeing with mother in law or daughter, she need to keep her stream down to make her more restrained,modest and respectful. she does not want her mother in law have bad impression or her daughter get bad influence from her.

married mature women as getting older,are less likely(less willing to,or less often) to pee with people who they are unrelated. especially if the other women are much younger than she is. straight people in general, no matter they are men or women, would feel  jealous of other people of same sex who look more attractive than him or her. when a open women's room that women are mix age inside with no door,everyone seeing each other squat to pee,young women may feel okay,while the old women will feel not okay when they see the young women exposed half naked bodies while squat(which is considered to be more attractive than theirs) while theirs will be exposed to the young women too.(this is not a problem if they are mother and daughter,but if they are student and teacher,this may be a problem) in the setting of heterosexual female communal urination, which ages of women are mixed,and the women are unrelated to each other, it is more advantageous for younger women, and disadvantageous for older women.(this would be reverse in men's room on male urinals, which older men are considered to be more attractive,which make younger men feel jealous.)

in schools in mainland china, as far as I can tell,bathroom for teachers are not separate from student's bathroom.students and teachers use same bathroom(unlike Hong Kong,which students and teachers use different bathroom)the girls bathrooms are used by both female teachers and female students. they all open squat toilets (as far as I know) students and teachers do not have different preference of urination postures, everyone willing to squat (unlike Hong Kong,which students prefer to sit, while teacher prefers to squat ). although female students and teachers use a same girl's bathroom,which everyone squat to pee with no door, that is very unlikely for teachers and students seeing each other peeing, because the students are hardly mix with teachers at the same time inside bathroom. the students go to bathroom during class break time (students are not suppose to go to bathroom during class)while teachers have their own "pee break" during class times(as long as I know, it unlike Hong Hong that teachers are not allow to go to bathroom during class) female students tend to go to bathroom together, while the teachers tend to go to bathroom alone. the female teacher usually go to pee, when the girl's bathroom is empty,no girls inside the bathroom, when all the girls are in class rooms. it was a "girl's room" for students in class break time, automatically become a "women's room" for teachers during class time.(the younger teachers maybe more likely than the older teachers to pee with her students )

@kitty and mimi Thank you for this contribution. It is very interesting. I shared this with my wife and she had heard the idiom but was not very familiar with it. She asked her mom, who laughed and asked where she heard that. She said it was meant to apply to women before / after child birth. But there it is not universal, just like some women are able to restore their figures after childbirth. She also mentioned the Chinese tradition of binding the women to restore their figures after childbirth and eating a special diet of congee, bone broths, herbs etc..

My wife confirmed a few things. Yes, it is much more common for women in China to see each other peeing and to be able to see the pee stream. She thinks this comes from the facts that China was a very agricultural society, communism pushed ideas of communal living, suppressed class ideas of politeness, and communism affected the roll out of modern plumbing. Into the 20th century, many had no modern plumbing at home and the government constructed bathrooms were often communal and open. Women would pee and socialize together outside and this was carried over to the indoor bathrooms which were all squat toilets. These circumstances naturally led to observing pee streams.

She said in her generation and for even many still, a forward pee stream was considered advantageous when you are young. That's because most are brought up with kāidāngkù (open crotch) instead of diapers. The more forward the stream is, the more it lands in front of them and keeps their feet dry. Children continue to pee outside frequently even after toilet training so this continues to matter. Thus in China parents are proud that their girls can have a very forward stream. This pride is probably mixed into the origin of the idiom. She thinks it's funny that silly western parents are annoyed by forward streams and even think it's a problem.

She also commented that the idea from the idiom that the stream must go down with age is a bit dated. Women these days don't accept roles and aging like previous generations and do much to stay fit. She thought a forward stream even after marriage or childbirth could be a modern sign of women's power and virility these days. She then told me I am lucky to have such a fit and powerful wife. 🙂

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Sometimes I find it struggle that my urethra is facing forward since when my mom I was younger I would squat to pee and I would wet my pants or panties. So for a while I give up to peeing squatting and just pissed standing meanwhile I learned to adjust my hips to pee squatting since my mom is of Asian descendant and Italian but the weird part is her urethra is facing downwards since my mom says I take more from my Asian side 

Which Asian country is your mom descended from and is your dad also Asian?

On 11/29/2022 at 6:19 PM, kitty and mimi said:

can she still read Chinese?

Yes. Definitely. She spends hours reading Chinese, every day, but her choice of subject matter is very different from yours and mine.

2 minutes ago, kitty and mimi said:

would she read the chapter of that novel? did you ask her about that idiom?

Sorry, but I don't share posts from this site with her. My interests are very different from hers.

5 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

Sorry, but I don't share posts from this site with her. My interests are very different from hers.

you don't need to tell her that there was a fetish story in the novel. what you can tell her is that there is a very popular Chinese novel which was written by a famous Chinese woman. see if she is interested in it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dr.P said:

1 hour ago, kitty and mimi said:

you don't need to tell her that there was a fetish story in the novel. what you can tell her is that there is a very popular Chinese novel which was written by a famous Chinese woman. see if she is interested in it.

actually this novel is really popular. There is a TV series which is based on that novel. I just watched the beginning, but I am not sure if the pee scene will be on the TV series. the name of the book is ""the ninth widow".

Edited by kitty and mimi
On 12/5/2022 at 6:55 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Sometimes I find it struggle that my urethra is facing forward since when my mom I was younger I would squat to pee and I would wet my pants or panties. So for a while I give up to peeing squatting and just pissed standing meanwhile 

I don't know anything about cultural or racial differences in the angle of the female urethra. I am amazed and highly interested in the fact that there are differences between any women. That it is hidden among your lady bits is intriguing. 

That you can stand and pee is awesome 

• Like 1
On 12/5/2022 at 3:55 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Sometimes I find it struggle that my urethra is facing forward since when my mom I was younger I would squat to pee and I would wet my pants or panties. So for a while I give up to peeing squatting and just pissed standing meanwhile I learned to adjust my hips to pee squatting since my mom is of Asian descendant and Italian but the weird part is her urethra is facing downwards since my mom says I take more from my Asian side 

My wife has said that forward streams require a different squatting technique. Ideally your panties/pants are at your knees and you squat low, so that your stream exits below them and goes forward under them. This is frequently taught/learned in Asia but less so in the US because squatting and forward streams are less common here. Thus many parents in the west talk about the difficulty of girls peeing outside, which is not frequently discussed as an issue in Asia. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

This is why parents should teach girls to pee standing it should be the social norm.

I wonder if there are any cultures where standing is the social norm, for women? If such cultures do exist, it would be interesting to know if the social norm arose in response to anatomical features common to certain groups, or to cultural, social, or even religious factors. Nature or nurture?

On 12/4/2022 at 4:30 PM, Havelock said:

Women would pee and socialize together outside and this was carried over to the indoor bathrooms which were all squat toilets. These circumstances naturally led to observing pee streams.

have you ever heard any Chinese women saw western women squat to pee in open squat toilet in Chinese bathroom? did they noticed western women pee significant differently than Chinese women?did they notice different in body shapes or sizes while they were exposed to each other? will western women draw more attentions from Chinese women? I heard that western women tend to have more downward stream, more likely squat on toes or squat high than full squat, and have thicker thighs than Chinese women. will those differences attract more attentions from Chinese women inside the bathroom?

Edited by kitty and mimi
45 minutes ago, kitty and mimi said:

have you ever heard any Chinese women saw western women squat to pee in open squat toilet in Chinese bathroom? did they noticed western women pee significant differently than Chinese women. did they notice different in body shapes or sizes while they were exposed to each other? will western women draw more attentions from Chinese women? I heard that western women tend to have more downward stream, more likely squat on toes or squat high than full squat, and have thicker thighs than Chinese women. will those differences attract more attentions from Chinese women inside the bathroom?

I know an American woman who spent a semester going to school in Beijing. She said she loved living there, but she hated having to use the open squat toilets! "I suppose it can be difficult when you're used to western toilets?" I asked, feeling a little guilty about my anatomical privilege. 

"Oh, it's not that?" She replied. "Believe me, I have no problem squatting to pee. The problem was, EVERY TIME I peed in public, these Chinese ladies would stare at me the entire time. I don't know how they thought black women peed? But they always seemed shocked that I did it the same way they did. Sometimes they didn't even pee, they just followed me in and watched!"

18 hours ago, Dr.P said:

I wonder if there are any cultures where standing is the social norm, for women? If such cultures do exist, it would be interesting to know if the social norm arose in response to anatomical features common to certain groups, or to cultural, social, or even religious factors. Nature or nurture?

The only culture I have heard that embraced peeing standing was 18th-19th century Europe where ladies would wear long puffy dresses and pee standing under them. I think this was driven by the complexity of the dresses. Unfortunately I think these customs are not very well documented and I have no idea how this intersected with Urethra angle. If anyone has better literature, please share or perhaps even start a new thread. 

Despite her forward stream squatting and my attempted encouragement, my wife has never been interested in peeing standing. She will pee standing in the shower sometimes but she does not seem to have as forward of a stream in that position as squatting. I have no idea why that is.

I had former girlfriends who were convinced to try standing but none ever seemed to have it as a preference on their own. One of my daughters experimented with standing successfully but my wife taught her to squat and pee to avoid wetting her pants. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

have you ever heard any Chinese women saw western women squat to pee in open squat toilet in Chinese bathroom? did they noticed western women pee significant differently than Chinese women. did they notice different in body shapes or sizes while they were exposed to each other? will western women draw more attentions from Chinese women? I heard that western women tend to have more downward stream, more likely squat on toes or squat high than full squat, and have thicker thighs than Chinese women. will those differences attract more attentions from Chinese women inside the bathroom?

Nature or nurture is a really interesting question here. If Chinese culture made forward streams a positive attribute / sign of fertility, they were observable and this went back centuries, natural selection may have bread forward streams into the population.

On the nurture side, the prevalence of squatting in China for reasons outside peeing, may be shaping bodies and anatomy. My wife often makes fun of me for squatting like a white person. The cultural ability to squat has been discussed in places like this https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/03/can-you-do-the-asian-squat/555716/ and https://www.inspireusafoundation.org/why-cant-everyone-do-the-asian-squat/

On an anecdotal level I have observed women of western origin who are very flexible and into yoga who can squat low, flat footed in an asian style and have forward streams. I have no idea if that is a universal correlation.

Edited by Havelock
spelling, link added
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Havelock said:

If Chinese culture made forward streams a positive attribute / sign of fertility, they were observable and this went back centuries, natural selection may have bread forward streams into the population.

This might be the reason why a lot of western men want to date or marry East Asian women and find East Asian women to be more attractive than western women. one's physical attractiveness to people of opposite sex might be a sign of fertility or reproduction ability. when animals including human, are attracted to member of same species of the opposite sex, their subconscious tell them that they need to reproduce offspring, so their genes will survive and will not die out. they unconsciously find the members of opposite sex who are fit enough to preserve their genes. physical attractiveness is correlate to fitness of reproduction and survival of genes. in this perspective, the natural selection seem favor East Asian women over western women. the ability of squatting low and peeing forward is correlate to physical attractiveness which is a sign of fitness. there is less obesity among East Asian women than Western women. western women are more likely have thicker thighs which make their stream downward. East Asian women tend to have slim bodies, which make their stream forward. women with those trait more likely to attract men to have sex with them. they will more likely to have babies, and their genes will survive and pass to next generation.men find those traits attractive but they can't tell why they are attracted to such traits. Their subconscious tell them that those traits are signs of fitness for survival. women who have those traits are more likely to attract men, more likely men will have sex with,therefore they are more likely to give birth to babies, and their genes will pass to next generation rather than die out. If they have daughters, those traits will pass to their daughters. when their daughters grow up,they will attract more men to have sex with them,have more offspring, their genes will survive even longer. on the other hand, women who are not fit, will look less attractive, less likely to attract men,less chance to have sex, less likely to have baby, their genes may eventually die out.

animals generally, will compete with the members of same sex in order to attract more members of opposite sex. the more they are physically attractive than other members of same sex, the more they attract the member of opposite sex, the more likely they will have offspring, their genes will less likely die out. for example, during the mating season,the males animals fight against each other, only those who win will have chance to mate with the female.in human world, the  competition of people of same sex can be found inside a gender segregation bathroom in a communal peeing environment. people who pee in public bathroom with members of same sex  may already  join the beauty contest unconsciously. some men on urinals may compare their penis to see who have larger penis.(larger penis may be a sign of reproduction ability for men) other men may intentionally pee noisily, to make their pee sound louder than other men. in Chinese bathroom with open squat toilets, women also compete on attractiveness with each other, either consciously or unconsciously. observe each other's stream and complete to see who shoot the furthest while squat peeing on open squat toilet, is a way to see who is the most fit, who is most attractive to men, more likely to have chance to have sex, more likely to have offspring, more likely to preserve their genes. also, when women squat to pee in open bathroom, their legs will exposed to each other too. women who with slim legs tend to have better fertility than those who with thick legs. slim legs may be more attractive to men, and more likely to make other women feel jealous while squat to pee with half naked inside the open bathroom. slim legs are common among East Asian women while thick legs are common among western women. this may suggest that the natural selection favor East Asian women over western women when it come to sex and reproduction and their genes may have better survival. squat ability and forward stream may be correlate with physical attractiveness and survival of their genes,therefore, more attractive women may be more likely to be able to perform full squat and have more forward stream.

Edited by kitty and mimi
2 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

the ability of squatting low and peeing forward is correlate to physical attractiveness which is a sign of fitness. there is less obesity among East Asian women than Western women. western women are more likely have thicker thighs which make their stream downward. East Asian women tend to have slim bodies, which make their stream forward. women with those trait more likely to attract men to have sex with them. they will more likely to have babies, and their genes will survive and pass to next generation.men find those traits attractive but they can't tell why they are attracted to such traits. Their subconscious tell them that those traits are signs of fitness for survival. women who have those traits are more likely to attract men, more likely men will have sex with,therefore they are more likely to give birth to babies, and their genes will pass to next generation rather than die out.

While your evolutionary theories are interesting, my attraction to women who pee forward is based entirely on esthetics of women sitting on, or squatting over western style toilets, when viewed from the front and above. Watching a forward-directed pee tends to be much sexier, because more detail is visible, showing the direction and character of the stream or spray, and details of where and how it comes out of the vulva, as compared to simply being aware that it is going straight down into the toilet, or onto the ground. (I hasten to add that our Puddyls is a delightful exception to this opinion, with her extremely erotic downward-directed streams, as viewed from imaginative angles and directions, between her very lovely thighs, which are of optimum thickness, in my opinion.)

2 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

slim legs may be more attractive to men, and more likely to make other women feel jealous while squat to pee with half naked inside the open bathroom. slim legs are common among East Asian women while thick legs are common among western women. this may suggest that the natural selection favor East Asian women over western women when it come to sex and reproduction.

Thickness or separation of legs doesn't matter much to me as a viewer. If her thighs are slender, or she has a pronounced thigh gap, it is exciting to watch her stream wander in that space. If her thighs are thick, they may be more likely to get wet, which is extremely sexy to see, in my view. This is far more probable, if her stream is directed forward, unless she is as imaginative as Puddyls, again. Your theories of women competing in strength and distance of their pee streams in open Chinese bathrooms is interesting, to say the least. I was not aware of those possibilities.

20 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I know an American woman who spent a semester going to school in Beijing. She said she loved living there, but she hated having to use the open squat toilets! "I suppose it can be difficult when you're used to western toilets?" I asked, feeling a little guilty about my anatomical privilege. 

"Oh, it's not that?" She replied. "Believe me, I have no problem squatting to pee. The problem was, EVERY TIME I peed in public, these Chinese ladies would stare at me the entire time. I don't know how they thought black women peed? But they always seemed shocked that I did it the same way they did. Sometimes they didn't even pee, they just followed me in and watched!"

My wife has explained to me that Chinese people are very curious about Westerners, of any race, and they are amazed at the differences that Westerners perceive among ethnicities, since they think of all of them as Americans. So they were probably just curious about your black woman friend, wondering if she peed any differently than white or Asian women. In photos and videos of black women peeing, on the 'net, I have noticed a significant number of them pee forward, like Asians, and they tend to spread their legs wide open.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Havelock said:

The only culture I have heard that embraced peeing standing was 18th-19th century Europe where ladies would wear long puffy dresses and pee standing under them. I think this was driven by the complexity of the dresses. Unfortunately I think these customs are not very well documented and I have no idea how this intersected with Urethra angle. If anyone has better literature, please share or perhaps even start a new thread. 

I believe that culture was described in some detail, at least in England, by Pepys, an author of that era, who spent considerable time among prostitutes and other women, in London. I read one or more of his books, many years ago, so I may not have his name spelled right, and I don't remember the titles of his books. Many of his descriptions were very vivid. There is one scene in which some young girls and a middle aged woman pee outdoors, as a group. The young girls all squat, low to the ground, while the older woman lifts her skirts and pees forward, in a "half squatting, half standing" posture. All then "mop their cunts" with their under clothing.

I remember reading about another culture where standing to pee was supposedly the norm, among women: Indian women, wearing traditional saris, who would commonly stand and pee down their legs, in public, without disrobing, at all. This was described by a visitor to India, in the mid 20th century, I believe.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Your theories of women competing in strength and distance of their pee streams in open Chinese bathrooms is interesting, to say the least. I was not aware of those possibilities.

there are Chinese women discuss their peeing experience in ladies room on Chinese internet forums. they are not afraid to discuss their stream. they observe the stream of their friends or coworkers inside the open bathroom and discuss on internet.

a example below is a page from a Chinese forum:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/23310965

the Chinese women discuss how common for them to peed their shoe when using squat toilet. one of them said that the place she live in have no western toilet or stall. they only have open squat toilet. she observe other women's stream and found out that other women aim their stream very accurately, while she was bad at aim when she pee in squat toilet.

another page below is a thread posted by another Chinese woman in another Chinese forum. She is a downward pee-er. whenever she go to bathroom with her female coworkers, she was jealous because all of her coworkers she saw have forward stream.

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/281955295.html?qbpn=2_3&tx=&word=女人小便时,尿很有冲力的吗,还是慢慢流出来的?&fr=newsearchlist

google translation: https://zhidao-baidu-com.translate.goog/question/281955295.html?qbpn=2_3&tx&word=女人小便时,尿很有冲力的吗,还是慢慢流出来的?&fr=newsearchlist&_x_tr_sl=zh-CN&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

My stream is also pretty forward my aunt who lives China was Impressed how forward my stream was. My cousin is very jealous because her stream goes downwards when I was using the squat toilets over there in china one girl around my complement my stream 

was that an open squat toilet? did it have doors or partitions?

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
On 11/2/2022 at 7:07 PM, Adidas105 said:

My ex wife who is Asian naturally peed forward which was fantastic. Many times she'd demonstrate how far she could pee without parting her lips which was further than me. On our honeymoon she asked me to show her how far I could pee so I did my best which was about six feet. She said 'is that the best you can do?'. She then got naked, stood up, parted her lips and shot a stream fifteen feet across the room. I had made the mistake of standing twelve feet in front of her so was soaked in a matter of seconds, stepped out of the way because she told me to and reached fifteen feet. She said she could get farther if she'd sat on the floor with her back against a chair and she did so the following day. 

Must be a sexy powerful pee stream 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, Dr.P said:

Chinese people are very curious about Westerners, of any race, and they are amazed at the differences that Westerners perceive among ethnicities, since they think of all of them as Americans. So they were probably just curious about your black woman friend, wondering if she peed any differently than white or Asian women.

it is true that many Chinese women are very curious about western women inside the bathroom.

I saw a webpage which was written by a white woman who traveled to China (the webpage is no longer available) when she met Chinese men in China, they said that she was as beautiful as movie stars.

when she went to pee in public bathroom, she was surprised by the long trough toilet with no door, with partitions which were only three feet tall. women seeing each other from the side while peeing. she and the Chinese women looking at each other. they were looking at each other with smile rather than embarrassment.she saw the Chinese women squat like pros, while while the Chinese women saw her barely squat on her toes. At the end, the Chinese women feel very disappointed because she peed like everyone else, while the Chinese women expected western women pee significantly different than they did.

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

It was a open squat toilet 

how big was that bathroom? how many women were inside the bathroom?how was their squat position?do they do full squat or squat on toes  or semi squat? did you see the stream of Chinese women?how was their stream angle look like? is it true that Chinese women more likely to have forward stream than western women? were there any other western women inside the bathroom? what would be the average age of the women inside the bathroom? do younger women have more forward stream than older women?do women in different age or ethnic group squat differently? will this make their stream angle look different?

Edited by kitty and mimi