Urethra angle and the pee angle of women.

Urethra angle is clearly determining the angle of women's pee stream. Person to person, the a angle of female urethra is different. So the distance of flowing the pee stream is also depending on the urethra angle. Girl's!  How far you can shoot your pee stream? 

• Like 2

I've wondered if certain cultures tend to have different angles. For example, I have observed many asian women tend to have more forward stream angles. I'm not sure if this is genetic or due to the tendency to squat frequently in asian culture which has altered the angle. I once discussed this topic with a girlfriend who thought it also had to do with fitness. She observed that all her super fit yoga girlfriends tended to have more forward streams. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
46 minutes ago, AbbyLuna said:

I shoot my pee forward like 20 inches without any assistance from my hands 

We'll add you to the select list of a few members here who are blessed with that skill - or have worked hard to train at it.

• Like 3
On 8/10/2022 at 3:15 AM, Kimmy said:

Without my hands and standing upright I get around 50 cm.

By turning my hips or using hands I can get further

That's great, hope you can shoot over 2 meters ahead.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/10/2022 at 8:01 AM, Havelock said:

I've wondered if certain cultures tend to have different angles. For example, I have observed many asian women tend to have more forward stream angles. I'm not sure if this is genetic or due to the tendency to squat frequently in asian culture which has altered the angle. I once discussed this topic with a girlfriend who thought it also had to do with fitness. She observed that all her super fit yoga girlfriends tended to have more forward streams. 

Thanks for sharing this information. I also found Japanese videos that women are peeing in standing position and shooting more forward.

On 8/10/2022 at 4:02 PM, AbbyLuna said:

I shoot my pee forward like 20 inches without any assistance from my hands 

Great, Is that when you are peeing in squat position or standing position?

21 hours ago, AbbyLuna said:

Yes 
I can only pee 12 inches forward standing without the assistance of my hands

Well, go ahead and use your hands! I'd offer mine if I were there. 😝

• Like 1

Just had a conversation with my wife about this topic. She's of asian descent and naturally pees forward in front of her feet. She says that she peed even more forward when she was young. She also told me that there is a funny cultural difference in thinking about forward streams. She said in the US, all these mom's of girls are annoyed/concerned when their daughters have forward streams because they pee over the front of potties/ western toilets and make in mess. Sometimes they even ask in mom groups if they should be taking their daughters to the doctor to see about the forward pee "problem." In many parts of Asia it's the opposite. It's considered fortuitous if a girl has a forward stream because it means they can squat and pee clear in front of their feet. Thus they are less likely to get their feet wet and make a mess of themselves. This is especially true in China where many children still wear open crotch pants and squat for the majority of their business. 

She also mentioned that you can see it in toilet designs. In Japan most squat toilets have hoods in the front to catch the forward stream. Chinese toilets are not as well designed and thus often end up with a mess with women having to more accurately position themselves over the hole/ trough. This can be a problem if you have to do more than pee because you may need your butt over the hole but that would put your stream landing in front of the trough unless you unnaturally angle forward. Thus it can be a tradeoff of what you are optimizing to hit. She also said that this is why many squat toilets don't work well for kids in China and it further reinforces just letting them go outside. She said school toilets and older public toilets in China are often long troughs and in this design a forward stream is no issue unless someone were to squat too close in front or behind you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
16 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Just had a conversation with my wife about this topic. She's of asian descent and naturally pees forward in front of her feet. She says that she peed even more forward when she was young. She also told me that there is a funny cultural difference in thinking about forward streams. She said in the US, all these mom's of girls are annoyed/concerned when their daughters have forward streams because they pee over the front of potties/ western toilets and make in mess. Sometimes they even ask in mom groups if they should be taking their daughters to the doctor to see about the forward pee "problem." In many parts of Asia it's the opposite. It's considered fortuitous if a girl has a forward stream because it means they can squat and pee clear in front of their feet. Thus they are less likely to get their feet wet and make a mess of themselves. This is especially true in China where many children still wear open crotch pants and squat for the majority of their business. 

She also mentioned that you can see it in toilet designs. In Japan most squat toilets have hoods in the front to catch the forward stream. Chinese toilets are not as well designed and thus often end up with a mess with women having to more accurately position themselves over the hole/ trough. This can be a problem if you have to do more than pee because you may need your butt over the hole but that would put your stream landing in front of the trough unless you unnaturally angle forward. Thus it can be a tradeoff of what you are optimizing to hit. She also said that this is why many squat toilets don't work well for kids in China and it further reinforces just letting them go outside. She said school toilets and older public toilets in China are often long troughs and in this design a forward stream is no issue unless someone were to squat too close in front or behind you.

I've noticed forward streams being most common in Asian women. I don't understand why only Japanese squat toilets have the hood in the front? Shouldn't that be kind of a no brainier to the other countries that use squat toilets? They were probably designed by men. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think it may come down to the cultural priority on design. From my understanding good design and designing things better is prioritized in Japan. Thus at some point an observant designer probably created the hood. In China with the cultural revolution and communism there is more a culture of accepting how things are, not questioning and working around it. Thus people seem to put up with the non-hooded designs and not questioned it. I would not be surprised if much of the squat toilet manufacturing was centralized in 20th century China and government controlled. Obviously this is changing with China's modern economy, but much of that is modeled on copying western concepts, so maybe they are just shifting straight to western toilets when developers prioritize more modern design?

• Like 1
On 8/10/2022 at 7:19 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

We'll add you to the select list of a few members here who are blessed with that skill - or have worked hard to train at it.

I doubt I'm the only person interested in that list. 

• Agree 1
On 8/11/2022 at 11:47 AM, Kimmy said:

OK I just tried it and it's more like 30 cm when I'm relaxed.

I need my hands or have to turn my hips when I want to pee further

With more pressure and finger assistance you will be able to shoot over 1 meter.

On 8/13/2022 at 1:05 AM, Pinguy94 said:

I’m pretty sure my wife’s urethra points straight only observed when I’ve split her lips when I’ve gone down on her it is a fair ways back behind her labia though 

Wonderful

• Like 1
On 8/12/2022 at 12:35 PM, Pinguy94 said:

I’m pretty sure my wife’s urethra points straight only observed when I’ve split her lips when I’ve gone down on her it is a fair ways back behind her labia though 

So out at the lake with my wife over a few days and got a chance to observe her pee a couple times out on a quad ride we were enjoying a few adult beverages along the way, as mentioned before I had observed her urethra when I have gone down there lol she has fairly thick labia with several folds and her clitoral hood descends a fair ways so lots to redirect the stream The first pee she squatted there was a bit of stream noted but it seemed like it was really getting caught up in all the folds and was hitting the ground mostly down and back with heavy alternating sounding hiss whooshhhhh sounds,The second one was really desperate she was tapping me on the shoulder and said I’m really gonna have to stop soon I soon stopped she quickly got off the quad and was pulling her shorts down as she headed for the side of the trail a jet of pee shot out that she stopped for a second as she squatted then released a torrent as she was releasing she cut a long pee toot she says omg I can’t believe I just did that sry but omg I had to pee so bad again observed the pee didn’t really have a direct stream but at times it was definitely trying but again mostly was being directed by the labia..  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2022 at 6:05 AM, Pinguy94 said:

So out at the lake with my wife over a few days and got a chance to observe her pee a couple times out on a quad ride we were enjoying a few adult beverages along the way, as mentioned before I had observed her urethra when I have gone down there lol she has fairly thick labia with several folds and her clitoral hood descends a fair ways so lots to redirect the stream The first pee she squatted there was a bit of stream noted but it seemed like it was really getting caught up in all the folds and was hitting the ground mostly down and back with heavy alternating sounding hiss whooshhhhh sounds,The second one was really desperate she was tapping me on the shoulder and said I’m really gonna have to stop soon I soon stopped she quickly got off the quad and was pulling her shorts down as she headed for the side of the trail a jet of pee shot out that she stopped for a second as she squatted then released a torrent as she was releasing she cut a long pee toot she says omg I can’t believe I just did that sry but omg I had to pee so bad again observed the pee didn’t really have a direct stream but at times it was definitely trying but again mostly was being directed by the labia..  

Nice pee story too. If the clitoral hood and labia minora descended it may be easy to direct the pee stream even in the standing position. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sathuta said:

Nice pee story too. If the clitoral hood and labia minora descended it may be easy to direct the pee stream even in the standing position. 

Not sure if she’s tried but I doubt it, her pee seems to come out fairly undirected and her urethra is set pretty far in as noted so would probably be a pretty messy standing pee.. I hear her pee in the toilet most mornings and it’s pretty hissy and fluttering you can literally hear it going through  with all the folds,I will be honest though having sex and feeling that thick labia and the clitoris hood rubbing on the top part of my cock is amazing!!  

• Like 2
  • Hot 2