Most Expensive Aftermath?

What do you think the most expensive result has been due to the aftermath of you peeing? (For example, clean-up costs or replacement costs). Whether it was something of your own or someone belonging to someone else (or a public area) that got peed on -- what do you think the most expensive aftermath has been?

Me personally: Most of my naughtiest pees had been with my ex so I suppose the consequence of this was that there were two bladders' worth of pee here, but I used to think it was the time we pranked our friends at a decently priced hotel (I think it was a Wyndham) by peeing on the door to their room. My ex messily pissed on the door and carpet in front of it and I followed up by doing so in the same spot. Both of us had been drinking and our urine was rather dehydrated. We weren't going to clean it up and our friends definitely weren't going to clean it up so it just stayed there until it was noticed, I suppose. But then in one of the other topics someone mentioned that pee can really damage the paint on cars and my ex and I have probably (often intentionally) peed on over a hundred so... that might win out?

As for what others' have done, I've shared before the time I saw a girl peeing in an airplane so that's probably the most "expensive" that I've seen someone else do in person!

• Like 4