Quickly going from needing to pee to peeing

On 8/7/2022 at 4:40 PM, Havelock said:

Does anyone else find it attractive when a girl goes from realizing she needs to pee, to satisfying that need and peeing very quickly?

I find this incredibly attractive because it usually means she will put her need to pee above manners, propriety or concerns of soiling public places. No holding it or looking for a good place. I was reminded of this the other day when I was leaving a beach club with friends. We were walking back to the car when a friend's girlfriend abruptly said, "I have to pee" and within 10 seconds she was between two cars squatting and hissing loudly onto the pavement. I could not see her but the rapid development of the situation was really hot.

I knew two girls in college that would do this and it was really hot. They would not anguish over needing to pee. If they had to go, they would just find the nearest spot and go.

One of my favorite eroprofile videos, which I cant find now, is of what seems like a guy and his Philippine girlfriend exploring a beach. I don't think it was even intended to be a sexy video but all of the sudden she says "pipi" and starts reaching for her bikini bottoms below the camera frame. They guy filming can't even react fast enough. He asks, "what?" and she says "pip, pipi" as she starts to squat and you hear a furious stream start. He then catches up and pans the camera down to her squatting and pissing on the sand. So hot that she would just go from walking around one second, to the next second realizing she needed to pee and doing it right then and there. 

That video is hot as hell! The first place I ever saw it was YouTube. 

23 hours ago, AbbyLuna said:

So we were getting out of the movie theater, and I had to pee, so as we were walking to my car, I lowered my pants Down and squatted next to my car as my girlfriend was behind me and saw me doing this as I started peeing, my stream went forward and hit the vehicle next to us since I leaned a bit back

What was your girlfriends reaction? 

On 8/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, AbbyLuna said:

So we were getting out of the movie theater, and I had to pee, so as we were walking to my car, I lowered my pants Down and squatted next to my car as my girlfriend was behind me and saw me doing this as I started peeing, my stream went forward and hit the vehicle next to us since I leaned a bit back

What part of the car did you hit? The door? The wheel?

Did you have in mind you were going to pee next to the car the whole time, or was it a spur of the moment decision?

• 2 months later...