I forgot to lock the door

9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Lovely - as always, brilliantly told and one of those lovely moments between friends.  (At least it wasn't Nicola's husband - the blushes could have been much brighter)

If it was her husband I would have been bright red and I'd probably struggle to start peeing again when he left. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Nice account of your visit to your friends place @Sophie

I bet your face was a picture when that door flew open lol. Did the shock of it stop your pee stream briefly or did it keep flowing? 

Thank you 🙂

My stream kept flowing the whole time. If the door had opened slowly I would have clamped it off but the door flew open. After seeing who was on the other side I didn't mind and just let it flow! 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Thank you 🙂

My stream kept flowing the whole time. If the door had opened slowly I would have clamped it off but the door flew open. After seeing who was on the other side I didn't mind and just let it flow! 

Very nice I like how, because of the speed that the door opened, your bladder did not have time to shut off lol.

And I like how your friend was happy to come into the bathroom and have a pee herself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Very nice I like how, because of the speed that the door opened, your bladder did not have time to shut off lol.

And I like how your friend was happy to come into the bathroom and have a pee herself. 

Yes it happened in an instant lol. One moment I'm happily on my own, the next moment Nicola is stood there! We have known each other since school and peed in front of each other many, many times. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Yes it happened in an instant lol. One moment I'm happily on my own, the next moment Nicola is stood there! We have known each other since school and peed in front of each other many, many times. 

That's great @Sophie

I like how you and Nicola have been good friends since school and have been happy to pee in front of each other many times. That is well hot  

Edited by cheekyfe11a
typo
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I was sat with everyone again and I got up for a wee. I told everyone where I was going and Nicola said "Don't forget to lock the door this time" with a wink. I nearly wet myself laughing! It was such a small thing but it really set me off. 

Now THAT could have been embarrassing.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:58 PM, Sophie said:

If it was her husband I would have been bright red and I'd probably struggle to start peeing again when he left. 

How do you think you would have felt about that if he had? At the time and afterwards.

I very innocently walked in  on a friend of mine on the toilet..  and she just started having a wee anyway. I stepped out and we talked with the door ajar mainly her exclaiming how much she needed a wee and how long she was weeing for. She did not mind as I could not see anything but I could hear everything. When you stumble upon an opportunity to hear a lady having wee, it is very rare to have an image memory of them actally sat there to enjoy as well. My god it was great.

• Like 4