Behind the local church

5 hours ago, Peenicks said:

When I was in college I loved going out with my girlfriend at the time, not just because she was fun to be around but because I knew I'd go back to my dorm with some batshit insane story to tell.

One night my girlfriend Sarah*, her friend Lola*, and I drove out to a church near campus to smoke in the parking lot. Sarah was pretty unfiltered when talking to me but Lola had her beat in that regard. By this point Sarah had known about my kink for some time (and I suspect Lola might have too considering how close they were). Eventually Lola got up from the curb we were sitting on and announced "I don't know about you but I gotta piss." Before I could even process what she said, she started walking behind the church near one of those transformer boxes. Neither Sarah nor myself said anything and we mostly just listened to Lola peeing, it was a formidable torrent from what I could hear. I'm pretty sure Sarah even tried to sneak a peak at one point. Even though it turned me on a bit I maintained composure and didn't try to look. When she came back into view she was still tugging her shorts into place and I could see a small wet spot on the front of her red panties.

None of us brought up this experience again but it certainly left an impression on me.

*For the sake of shortness. These aren't their actual names

pee sound
I love it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1