Unisex bathroom

10 hours ago, Schmitty20 said:

This is a true account of what happened to me many years ago. I was out with friends at this one bar and it was a popular hang out and was always crowded on the weekends. One Friday night we were there and it was packed and obviously everyone was consuming a lot of alcohol. The bathrooms at this place were all unisex which was very unusual back then. The bathrooms each had 1 urinal and 1 toilet in the 2 bathrooms that they had. Obviously with the crowd and all the drinking going on there were always long lines for the bathrooms. This one particular Friday night I was in line for the bathroom and there were several people in front of me both male and females so it was probably going to take awhile. Behind me in line there was a female probably around her late twenties and I could tell that she was pretty desperate because she couldn’t stand still and she had that look on her face. Eventually after the line moved a little she actually said to me I hope this line moves quickly I really need to go. I just said to her yeah I sort of noticed you looked a little desperate and she said oh I am. I said to her with how crowded this place gets you think they would have more bathrooms. She just said yeah I wish there was more. She was almost holding herself as we were getting closer there was only 1 person in front of me. I just looked at her and said we are almost there. She actually gave me a little smile and said yeah I hope I make it. I really felt bad for her and said to her do you want to go in front of me and she said thanks but I wouldn’t feel right and then I couldn’t believe what she said to me. She said why don’t we go in together I know there is a urinal and a toilet and I don’t care if you see me pee it’s a lot better than having an accident here. I said ok and when it was our turn we both went in. She ran to the toilet and I went to the urinal. They were pretty much right next to each other but I really didn’t want to be rude and look over at her. She quickly pulled down her pants with no hesitation and started going. She said to me thank you so much I didn’t think I was going to make it I was starting to go in my panties a little. I continued not to look and I said I am glad you made it and she said yeah me too we’ll just a little wet panties and she laughed and I did too. We were both done and I went to wash my hands as she was pulling up her pants. She washer her hands and gave me a little hug and said thanks again you were a complete gentleman. I never saw her the rest of the night or ever again for that matter but I think back I probably could have got her number or at least hung out with her the rest of the night except at the time I was dating someone but even though she wasn’t there with me that night it wouldn’t have been right to do that. I also think back now and think if that happened to me now it would have really turned me on. 

I had a nearly identical experience to that in my early twenties. But it was in a frat house bathroom. And the girl and I ended up hanging out for the rest of the night.

• Like 1
  • Love 1