New extreme Challenges

I've been playing water games for a  long time and I've done most of all the basic peed. I need a lil more punch then a simple peeing on the floor or rug or even peeing in the car on my rubber matt's.  I'm thinking about getting a little more extreme, if I could use a little help choosing. So should I: 

peeing in the car;

1. Park in a simi- crowded store parking lot, open the back door stand outside and pee into the car All over the backseat.

2. Drive around in busy traffic and pee straight up into the air.. 

3 . Go to a drive thru window, with light colored pants on and pee in my pants as I'm paying for my food 

15 hours ago, Peeteller said:

I've been playing water games for a  long time and I've done most of all the basic peed. I need a lil more punch then a simple peeing on the floor or rug or even peeing in the car on my rubber matt's.  I'm thinking about getting a little more extreme, if I could use a little help choosing. So should I: 

peeing in the car;

1. Park in a simi- crowded store parking lot, open the back door stand outside and pee into the car All over the backseat.

2. Drive around in busy traffic and pee straight up into the air.. 

3 . Go to a drive thru window, with light colored pants on and pee in my pants as I'm paying for my food 

Thanks for the information.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, iLoveGirlsPissingOutside said:

Piss on that seat 🥵

Thx for the feedback, driver's side or passenger, if you don't mind.  What's up with the hot face emoji  🤔 

Edited by Peeteller
Correction